Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I like sunny side up ..but with the white set over a runny yoke ..hate slimey uncooked whites ..
    Crispy bacon ..toast with butter ..oj and coffee ..I dont normally have potatoes but hey throw em on..I like cooked tomato as well..
    Im starving now ..
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I like sunny side up ..but with the white set over a runny yoke ..hate slimey uncooked whites ..
    Crispy bacon ..toast with butter ..oj and coffee ..I dont normally have potatoes but hey throw em on..I like cooked tomato as well..
    Im starving now ..

Me too!! Now if you dance and sing while wearing hardly anything , I'm hooked for life !!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Haha. PC here is a house brand St s grocery store. Stands for president's choice. I was like I've never seen PC brand bread

Mmm I love grilled tomatoes with breakfast. If we're out and get them hubs is like ewwww..I'm like give it to me I'll have it. And I can do those eggs Jo
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha. PC here is a house brand St s grocery store. Stands for president's choice. I was like I've never seen PC brand bread

Mmm I love grilled tomatoes with breakfast. If we're out and get them hubs is like ewwww..I'm like give it to me I'll have it. And I can do those eggs Jo
    So how do you have your eggs Ali ..
    Lol.T ..dancing around half naked while cooking spitting bacon a bad idea lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha I'm nit cooking bacon naked

I like over medium. So runny yolk but flipped over so there's no doubt the whites are cooked. Then I have to eat each piece of egg with bacon and toast. I have to mask the texture of the egg
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Yep similar..though instead of flipping over I use a flipper to flick fat over the egg or iff dry frying I put a glass lid over it so that it steams ..
    I break my bacon into bite size pieces and put a piece of egg and bacon on toast ...and it it like that ..bit of egg and bacon on every bite
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Crumbled bacon or sausage and cheese omlet is good....yummy
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yes that's what I like.
    I usually employ the lid method. I find it best for setting the whites. Then I flip them.
    Mmm now I'm hungry but my family won't be up for hours :(
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    You are making me hungry.. good morning all :)
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mel...how did you sleep? How did Stella sleep? Are you two feeling better?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'll cook the bacon neked , I have long arms
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    I managed to get four hours.. We both have a bit of a cold.. but we are good. Thanks for asking G :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    Morning all

And good luck to you on thst bacon T. There's things called aprons you know. :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Even better, lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Safety first
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I like my egg well done. No runny ness but don't make it rubber either.

I like my bacon slightly undercooked

I'm up too early

No Gatorade so I suppose a glass of pickle juice shall suffice
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, no potatoes, whole wheat toast dry with a bit of strawberry jam! Hope you all have a wonderful day-off to the train museum with my son for his birthday. Hey it's what he wanted to do lol! :)
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    Good Morning! Scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, no potatoes, whole wheat toast dry with a bit of strawberry jam! Hope you all have a wonderful day-off to the train museum with my son for his birthday. Hey it's what he wanted to do lol! :)

Awe i hope you guys have a great time lovely
  • synchkat
    Options
    Fun I love the museum. Happy birthday to Boy JJ
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday JJ boy