Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I haven't had pasta in over a year.Im not a big pasta eater ...
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    I love pasta
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Like I don't care about bread.. But pasta lol

God
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited April 2016
    I love pasta. Made it from scratch the past two weeks
    Might make penne ala vodka tomorrow
  • slimgirljo15
    Ohhh pie..fresh bread is a whole different thing..loooove it
  • pie_eyes
    Lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Anyone still posting in here tonight?
  • slimgirljo15
    Im still up..
  • pie_eyes
    I'm here , I need a tranquilizer
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    I had like zero time to do anything that I wanted to do this weekend, and it's already just about over.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    My phone is waterproof but I'm too afraid to test itn

If its samsung, i can verify it works. Lol we take our phone into pools and oceans for photos and surfing videos
  • synchkat
    I have a Sony Xperia. I'm sure it is but don't want to risk ruining yet another phone

How's everyone this lovely Monday
  • King_Spicy
    Lower back is killing me from bent over rows. I probably need to start using a bench and doing one arm at a time, but I like the feeling of using my entire body for stability.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Lower back is killing me from bent over rows. I probably need to start using a bench and doing one arm at a time, but I like the feeling of using my entire body for stability.

I wouldn't just drop the weight for a bit and work back up
  • slimgirljo15
    Morning Mike ..
  • synchkat
    Watch your back. back pain sucks
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Morning jo
  • King_Spicy
    Yea, I should probably see a doctor and have surgery, but my grandpa died from back surgery last year......so *kitten* that.

I had a snowboarding accident 2 years ago that caused spinal compression, and not sure if I ruptured a disc or it slipped out of place, but yea. I dealt with half a year of standing up like a grandpa since I had no health insurance, and it is better now, but still gets to me on long car drives or certain exercises.
  • synchkat
    Yikes. It's good to be careful with your back but back surgery is kind of a scary thought. I have back issues but they're usually manageable. Once in awhile it flares up but usually it's good enough. I'm not exactly the example of how to treat your body and injuries though. My view is eventually it will go numb or just go away. :)
  • King_Spicy
    I'm pretty much the same way. I was supposed to get ankle surgery when I was 18 because the doctors said my talus bone could snap in half, but I said "**** that," and here I am 12 years later and 8 years through the Marine Corps without any ankle problems. lol