Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Good morning Pamela and anyone else who's up yet!

I didn't sleep well at all - three hours maybe? Going to the movies later - hope it's good or I'll be out :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning guys! I didn't sleep well either Mary, two hours here.. Definitely a nap will take place later.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Morning Mary,Pam,Aly and all. Rainy kind of day here. Me and Miss Scotch did not wake up angry at each other. It's one of the few I can get away with.
  • gianna42
    Good morning Alan and Aly
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Good morning/evening all...
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good morning normals. Slept really well thank goodness. Off to find coffee-the Keurig is still packed away somewhere lol. Hope you all have a great day-let the unpacking begin!
  • gianna42
    Hi Jen -have fun today :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Good evening, dear
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Hi Gary
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Morning all, hope the weekend has been kind to everyone. Golf today is an afternoon tournament, not my favorite, but a win will fix that haha. Now I'm just being lazy and sitting around till its time. B
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Afternoon everyone. Sorry to see a lot of you did not sleep well last night. I managed to go to bed before midnight and sleep until after 8. I'm still sitting in bed enjoying the quiet while everyone is gone, but need to get up. We're supposed to leave in 45 minutes. They will be home soon and I'm not even dressed.

Jen, I hope you have a good day unpacking and good luck Tyson.
  • jenjencin78
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Morning all, hope the weekend has been kind to everyone. Golf today is an afternoon tournament, not my favorite, but a win will fix that haha. Now I'm just being lazy and sitting around till its time. B

T I just thought of you while driving past Baltusrol where the PGA championship is being played. Traffic is a nightmare-I can't believe people are still going out to watch in this pouring rain!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »

T I just thought of you while driving past Baltusrol where the PGA championship is being played. Traffic is a nightmare-I can't believe people are still going out to watch in this pouring rain!

Id be there, I have a huge fancy umbrella lol. I hate playing in the rain tho. I've only been to a cpl tournaments to watch. Am watching the streaming coverage now until I head to course in 30-40 min
  • jenjencin78
    edited July 2016
    I live pretty close to some very beautiful courses. People don't really think of NJ as having a lot of greenery, but we actually do lol. There are quite a few well known golf courses here.
  • Nitroalley2
    It is the garden state. Unfortunately many only see the refineries and Newark. The beaches are great and the west has the Watchung mountains
  • jenjencin78
    There are also quite a few farms near me as well as vineyards.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Morning! Great News! 8 hours sleep! Finally! :)
  • Nitroalley2
    Hi Marcy

Jen ever hike up to sunfish pond on the Appalachian Trail? Right on 80 at the Delaware Water Gap.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Hi Marcy

Jen ever hike up to sunfish pond on the Appalachian Trail? Right on 80 at the Delaware Water Gap.

Hi sweetie