Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey y'all. I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm stuffed. Baked ham, fried chicken, rice (I passed on the tomato gravy), mac n cheese, cream corn, peas, deviled eggs, and rolls for lunch. I'm so ready for a nap and still need to go to the grocery store. At least I won't be hungry when I go.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Nothing is worse than craving alcohol and getting a whiff of stale beer
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Hey y'all. I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm stuffed. Baked ham, fried chicken, rice (I passed on the tomato gravy), mac n cheese, cream corn, peas, deviled eggs, and rolls for lunch. I'm so ready for a nap and still need to go to the grocery store. At least I won't be hungry when I go.

Wow. That made me sleepy just reading about it. Yummy!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..hope everyone is having a great day
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

What's the occasion
  • LiftingLisa
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

What's the occasion

It was Sunday lunch because the grandparents came into town.
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Hello! Tyson I watch the PGA today and wow what a finale! Not sure who you were routing for but there were some nice shots either way!!
    Lisa that made me full reading about it! I miss dinners like that.
    Hi Alan enjoy that nice pool!
    Good morning Jo, almost lunch time. I hope you have a nice day!
    Anyone else here that I missed?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hi Lisa - great food!
    Hi Pam -just got out of the pool with my daughter
    Hi Jo - congrats on the newborn

• LiftingLisa
    Hey guys. JJ2196evquqhem.jpg
    bought a new house, Candy bought a new truck and I bought a new bike today. I haven't rode one in 20 years. I'm ready to ride with my son now.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Yay Lisa! Nice
    Good for you
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hey guys. JJ2196evquqhem.jpg
    bought a new house, Candy bought a new truck and I bought a new bike today. I haven't rode one in 20 years. I'm ready to ride with my son now.

Yayyyy! Congrats! I haven't ridden a bike in years, let me know how it goes lol?
  • LiftingLisa
    Thanks guys. I hope I don't kill myself on it. My son made me buy a helmet. Even picked a purple one to match the bike. And of course I had to buy a gel seat cover.
  • Justpeachy02
    edited August 2016
    Let us know how You like it
    It's been many years since I rode
  • LiftingLisa
    I will. It's been forever for me too, but Landon has been asking me to get one and ride with him forever so I broke down and got it.
  • Justpeachy02
    Good for you mama
    I know he's excited
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Hi all, works gonna suck for a while , one quit one fired , another will be off a few weeks once his wife had baby, due anytime now. On 10 HR nites for a while I suspect. I hate OT. Let's be perfectly clear about that. Lmao
  • Justpeachy02
    Oh no Tyson looks like you'll be very busy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Aww sorry to hear that T ..boo
  • LiftingLisa
    Sorry Tyson. I hope OT won't last too long.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Thanks guys. I hope I don't kill myself on it. My son made me buy a helmet. Even picked a purple one to match the bike. And of course I had to buy a gel seat cover.

Gel seat covers are mandatory. B)