Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    What's with all the music ?

What's wrong with a lil music.... Don't you wanna dance?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    maryward88 wrote: »

No , not a dancer , I'm off to bed, just turn it down some plz ,

G'nite y'all
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Nite Tyson
    Early for you
  • Justpeachy02
    projectsix wrote: »
    You think I'd come in empty handed? Home made strawberry daquiris for everyone!!

Seriously though I need to go get more ingredients I just drank my last one ugh :s

I'm going to make some tomorrow night after going to the store
    I've wanted you I mean them since you gave me the recipe

You won't be disappointed! The texture because you use frozen strawberries is identical to any Daquiri you'll find at a nice restaurant/bar.

Yum! Can't wait
  • Justpeachy02
    Ugh I'm in a dilemma. I've run out of ingredients but I had enough to be slightly tipsy and now I can't drive to get more. This is a real problem.

I'm on my way I'll be your DD
    You just make lots more
  • merryward13
    I second that!!!
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Ugh I'm in a dilemma. I've run out of ingredients but I had enough to be slightly tipsy and now I can't drive to get more. This is a real problem.

Public transportation?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

I'm on my way I'll be your DD
    You just make lots more

I got confused for a second there Lynn
  • merryward13
    Did you know that here in Texas they have drive thru margarita places? I'm in heaven.
  • Justpeachy02
    Hah I wish! :(

Seriously I want daiquiris now
    Strawberry smoothie will have to do for tonight
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Did you know that here in Texas they have drive thru margarita places? I'm in heaven.

We have those here in Louisiana too.....the south is awesome....or just full of alcoholics :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    What's up y'all
  • merryward13

G'nite y'all

Guess someone can't hang.... :lol:
  • merryward13

We have those here in Louisiana too.....the south is awesome....or just full of alcoholics :)

Awesomely alcoholic
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

G'nite y'all

Guess someone can't hang.... :lol:

Apparently waking at 3 am makes me really tired by 10 pm, same thing last nite, asleep just after 10 and awake just before 3. I've all ready watched CaddyShack and Twister this morning. Don't have my huge money golf tournament till later, hoping rain holds off or misses us.

G'morning beautiful normals, I hope you all slept better an longer than I did and kick today's *kitten* in whatever your plans are !!
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Morning everyone, do we all have big plans for the day? We are getting more thunderstoms here in Wi, so I'm just going to have to not mow the lawn again. *shucks...*
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    So this morning got hardcore quick for me. We just told the kids that "Mom and Dad decided that we were going to be living in two separate houses." While there is a weight off my chest I feel like its still only going to get worse before it gets better.
    Another week before the soon to be ex- is out of the house and I can actively make my life my own again.
    Ugh.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Good morning from Ocean Shores!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Verchild wrote: »
    So this morning got hardcore quick for me. We just told the kids that "Mom and Dad decided that we were going to be living in two separate houses." While there is a weight off my chest I feel like its still only going to get worse before it gets better.
    Another week before the soon to be ex- is out of the house and I can actively make my life my own again.
    Ugh.

That is pretty heavy for a Saturday morning. Hope that it can smoothly for you all.
    Good morning from Ocean Shores!

Good morning, Marcy!

How are you today?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Verchild wrote: »
    Ugh.

I'm sorry...I remember that conversation and it wasn't an easy one. It gets better and you'll find your new normal. Best of luck!

I had a nice run along the boardwalk this morning and did a bit of shopping. In my bathing suit heading up to the beach now. Hope everyone has a great day!