Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Hey Gary. Not much.

Well, then it sounds like it's not contagious. Thank goodness. Still sorry your tummy hurts.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I think I ate something I shouldn't have or I took a double dose of Metformin by mistake...lol

a double dose of Met, will most definitely do it!!! Have you ever looked at a different T2 med?
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I think I ate something I shouldn't have or I took a double dose of Metformin by mistake...lol

a double dose of Met, will most definitely do it!!! Have you ever looked at a different T2 med?

I was on a few... Just got my labs back and it's looking good so Monday I see the endocrinologist and I think they'll be switching me off the Met.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Don't sneeze either.. :D
    sjw2gao3xgdd.gif

• LiftingLisa
    Options
    LMAO....Ewwww.....@slimgirljo15
  • cmDaffy
    Options

I was on a few... Just got my labs back and it's looking good so Monday I see the endocrinologist and I think they'll be switching me off the Met.

That will be AWESOME!!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa :)

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options

sjw2gao3xgdd.gif

Nasty....
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Hey Alan. How's your night?
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I'm calling it a night. It was a busy day, a great evening, but 4:30 comes early. Sweet Dreams my friends!!
    Options

sjw2gao3xgdd.gif

Damn Jo...lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Good night Cara.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Damn, lost signal and walked in on barfing?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I'm calling it a night. It was a busy day, a great evening, but 4:30 comes early. Sweet Dreams my friends!!

Good night dear
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Ewwww and *kitten*
    Options
    Damn, lost signal and walked in on barfing?

Wrong end Candy...lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Poor Vic :(
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Ewwww and *kitten*

Also known as Sharfing.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Good. We celebrated my son's 18th birthday and went out to dinner. A bit stuffed. Glad I worked out! How are you doing without your men at home?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Good. We celebrated my son's 18th birthday and went out to dinner. A bit stuffed. Glad I worked out! How are you doing without your men at home?

Aww...happy birthday to your son. 18 is a big year. I'm good without them here. I'm used to hubs being gone so that I'm used to. But with my son gone, it's very quiet.