Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) ..Im feeling heaps better ..antihistamines are a god send

That's great!!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope you all have fun with your plans - and Pamela - that your work day goes well and quickly.
    Off to market in a bit - thinking of a movie later, maybe.
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Good morning all! Hope you all have fun with your plans - and Pamela - that your work day goes well and quickly.
    Off to market in a bit - thinking of a movie later, maybe.

Good morning! Have fun at the market! I hope it goes by fast, I'm off tomorrow.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is well and happy....What's up?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. Pam, don't work too hard today. T, good luck. Hey Gary. Jo, sorry you were feeling bad. Mary, what movie are you thinking of? Anyone else I missed sorry. I'm off for another beach day today.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I am going Monday or Tuesday.....enjoy yourself, Lisa....That's why we live in Florida!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hot enough for you? Pool is open!
    Margarita machine firing up.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! Michael has been eating Oreos again.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Okay, real talk. Does anybody else find this Pokemon Go craze a little stupid? Terrorist attacks all over the world every day, the flags here in the US have been at half mast for more of the year than they've been up and all people can talk about is a phone game? I mean it's great people are getting out of their houses. BUT IF YOU WON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND MOVE YOUR BODY UNLESS A GAME IS INVOLVED THERE IS ALREADY A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Okay, real talk. Does anybody else find this Pokemon Go craze a little stupid? Terrorist attacks all over the world every day, the flags here in the US have been at half mast for more of the year than they've been up and all people can talk about is a phone game? I mean it's great people are getting out of their houses. BUT IF YOU WON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND MOVE YOUR BODY UNLESS A GAME IS INVOLVED THERE IS ALREADY A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM.

I don't know enough about it to really make an educated comment but I do agree it's a little sad that it does take a phone app to get people moving looking for something that really isn't there.. and as soon as they solve the game what happens? Correct me if there is no end to it as I haven't even looked at any of it, but if it does end, then what? They go back to sitting in front of their computers and gaming systems, right?
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Good morning all

Agreed Michael...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning Vik!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Please remind me to never drink that much again! :s
    Options
    Hey Ali!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody!!! Hope y'all having a great Saturday so far.
    Options
    Morning Candy, you too.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Morning friends
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning!
    Options
    What are those in your profile pic Michael?