Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Smells delish
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My newsfeed isn't working and I feel really scared about that
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    My newsfeed isn't working and I feel really scared about that

Yep - I only see ads..
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Same here
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Think it's their way of saying you're going to look at these ads lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the rest of the water to drain out of the duct work under the rent house, may have to replace some. Skirting will need replacing for sure but no water got inside the house thank goodness!!!! My poor cousin and her family got almost 4' deep water in their home and destroyed Everything though.

Aww glad you were ok ..sorry about the cousin though ..poor thinks ..will be such a mess to clean up ..
    My son lost their rented house last march ..it literally lifted up and went sailing down the river ..was a tough time
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I just started lighting weights on Monday ( I did a quick 30 minute circuit) and 45 minutes on the cross trainer.....I wonder when the pain will sit-in.

Hi new guy
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Diddle on a fiddle
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I just started lighting weights on Monday ( I did a quick 30 minute circuit) and 45 minutes on the cross trainer.....I wonder when the pain will sit-in.

My house husband is a newbie to lifting too. Maybe y'all can be friends and learn together
  • gianna42
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi Jo - that's terrible about your son. Glad he was okay though
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Hi Jo - that's terrible about your son. Glad he was though

Thanks Mary ..it was awful ..lost everything but the clothes he stood in ..
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I haven't heard anything Jo

Sounds like a fire and a shame :(
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    That's so awful Jo I'm sorry :(. Ya'll I have been in such a funk recently. I'm worried about the stupid health issues and frustrated that the doctors can't seem to figure it out. Sick of having bloodwork and scans snd I have to go for more in the morning. I'm happy for the new house, it's been a good distraction. The kids are leaving on Friday for a week long vacation with their Dad and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Sorry I'm feeling so blue lately. :/
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Sorry Jen health issues can certainly get you down when you're not sure what's going on
    Hope they find out soon and you get to feeling better
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Still only ads on my feed ugh!!!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    That's so awful Jo I'm sorry :(. Ya'll I have been in such a funk recently. I'm worried about the stupid health issues and frustrated that the doctors can't seem to figure it out. Sick of having bloodwork and scans snd I have to go for more in the morning. I'm happy for the new house, it's been a good distraction. The kids are leaving on Friday for a week long vacation with their Dad and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Sorry I'm feeling so blue lately. :/

Jen, dear...don't be sorry for being blue...you have every right, as you are thinking about the health issues....You have a lot of stressors right now, new house, health....We are all thinking about you.....
  • gianna42
    Options
    Sorry Jen -health issues can really do that sometimes - no need to apologize for how you're feeling. Is there anything you can work on in the house next week while your kids are gone that could keep you busy and distracted?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything Jo

Sounds like a fire and a shame :(

It was a flood last year ..says it gave him a new perspective on whats important though ..made it out of the house moments before it was lifted from the foundations and floated away..
    Sorry Jen you are in a funk ..it has been a stressful time for you ..I hope they find out what the health issue is soon ..
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Sorry Jen -health issues can really do that sometimes - no need to apologize for how you're feeling. Is there anything you can work on in the house next week while your kids are gone that could keep you busy and distracted?

Between work and the house I'm sure I'll stay busy, I just haven't been away from them this long before. I know I'll feel a lot better once I have some answers about what's going on with my health. I'm super anxious over it.