Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    gianna42 wrote: »
    That makes for a long day.
    I think we're headed to the Little League parade tonight with friends from out of town. Not really into joining the 30,000+ people at it but hubby wants to go.

oh is this world series week?

It is - ever been?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I have not. i know someone that goes every year. probably nuts around there.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    run around naked throughout the house! pics or it didn't happen!
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hi Laura - any plans for that freedom besides taking pics for Tom?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    lol. got a problem with that? windows shades wide open! lmao. not really. there is an elderly widow next door! haha
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Your hair makes me want to play with my color again, Lu! My mom said last week "aren't you a little old for pink streaks?"..Baha, she really doesn't know me!!
  • gianna42
    Options
    Kindergarten - fun age :). How's he like it?
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm done with schools and colleges. Now we watch our daughter deal with it. Kindergarten and 3rd grade coming up.
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hi Bob. It does seem like it will never end sometimes but overall it flies by.
  • striderb
    Options
    Hi Mary. Everything went by so quickly and luckily we're able to say we're proud of the way things have turned out with the kids.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! How's everyone?
  • striderb
    Options
    Good afternoon Lynn
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hi Lynn!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Bob, it's still morning here!! I'm trying to plan the rest of my meals for the day. I bought this grilling book and I'm trying to make this salt rub. I'm going to use in on the shrimp I'm about to have!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone-stepped out for a quick lunch. Work is extremely busy today, went in late after my bloodwork and feel like I haven't stopped!