Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Something needs to happen, this is ridiculous!!!!!
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mnoinkjQMD1qz4rgp_zps681dca4b.gif
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I don't think it's working yet :/
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Maybe you need to offer free drinks instead....
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I'll be back much later to see if anybody showed up to the party.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    I am currently working on a transcription job, but I am taking a three to six minute break every hour.
  • Verchild
    Options
    I'm not quiet sure how to get the party started. Also why do we want a party? Do we maybe just want a quiet book reading session?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Are we cuddling and reading?
  • Verchild
    Options

Yes. Its mandatory. Until we need to shift, and then your legs are just over mine. Then I need to move cuz your legs are cutting the circulation off from my feet. Then you want a glass of water so i get you some, and then I lost my page cuz the book feel off the coutch....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Haha. Me either. You know I am queen of random. I type what ever first pops in my head. I am very tired though, a good cuddle session sounds really nice.
  • Verchild
    Options
    I'm not sure what's going on in here

Cuddle reading. Obviously.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Verchild wrote: »

Yes. Its mandatory. Until we need to shift, and then your legs are just over mine. Then I need to move cuz your legs are cutting the circulation off from my feet. Then you want a glass of water so i get you some, and then I lost my page cuz the book feel off the coutch....

Sounds perfect! You forgot the part where I have to move cuz my cheek got sweaty on your chest.
  • Verchild
    Options

Sounds perfect! You forgot the part where I have to move cuz my cheek got sweaty on your chest.

That was the shifting. I assume that I used the chance to get you a glass of water to walk away for a few moments cuz you farted under the blanket again. You know I'm not a fan of methane cuddles.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That was the shifting. I assume that I used the chance to get you a glass of water to walk away for a few moments cuz you farted under the blanket again. You know I'm not a fan of methane cuddles.

Good to know cuz I would have given you a Dutch oven. Thank you for the water :)
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all what's up
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Just hanging out Lynn, being bored. Doing some virtual cuddling and reading.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good morning normies ..hangover here.. :'( ..
    Did I miss the cuddle reading
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Oh I could go for some cuddling
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    What book would we be reading?