Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Normies since most of my friends are from this thread I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to take a hiatus from MFP. I just need a break. I'll be deactivating my acct shortly but wanted to send you all some love first and say thank you for your friendship and support. I may be back or maybe not, but I didn't want to just leave and not say goodbye. I'll miss you guys-for those that have my contact info feel free to text anytime. Xoxo

Aww your beautiful face will be missed ..
    I hope you come back one day .. :*
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Sorry to see Jen go. Hope she comes back. Also Lynn.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Normies since most of my friends are from this thread I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to take a hiatus from MFP. I just need a break. I'll be deactivating my acct shortly but wanted to send you all some love first and say thank you for your friendship and support. I may be back or maybe not, but I didn't want to just leave and not say goodbye. I'll miss you guys-for those that have my contact info feel free to text anytime. Xoxo

Awww - you'll be missed...
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Will miss you Jen. You're a sweet lady. :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Kinda wish I hadn't missed this to get her contact info. If anybody's got it, send on my best please

I know. I saw it too late as well. :(
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    I miss all of you normies! Too bad JJ had to go. I haven't stopped by in a while. Seems like it's much quieter these days.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning normies.. or anyone that pops in..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    hi Aly!!!
    is anyone around anymore?
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    StillMrsUptonOgood Posts: 136 Member
    Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nitroalley2
    Hey everyone
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Just saw that Jen left us......but sometimes you look up and realize how much time you spend on mfp and decide it's time to give your family more of your attention.....I'm still here but not near as often.
  • Nitroalley2
    Shall we call you MrsuptoOnlygood. :p
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    It's more fitting :)
  • Nitroalley2
    Good for you!
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    What's up Dzu?
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Congrats on the 10K!!!!! I'm having trouble getting back on my routine too, was up 3lbs when I weighed this morning so gotta get back to it before that 3 becomes 13! At my age, it happens quick.
  • synchkat
    Hey all. Good to see some are still around
  • synchkat
    It's awesome you did the 10k. I was doing my 5k and kinda gave up. I'm not a runner unless the weather is nice

and ya Candy I'm sure you don't have to worry you look great
  • synchkat
    sounds like a plan
    I find running is the quickest and easiest way to get in shape quickly. I'll never enjoy it but it's easy
  • synchkat
    Haha sounds like the way I feel about it. My attitude is juat get it done without dying