Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Happy Thursday

Are you talking about that stripper thread, Tom? It's a busy one...
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Hey y'all
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    ya lol. some girl within her first 15posts on MFP is bringing up being bitter over her BF allegedly going to a strip club 2 yrs ago and not fessing up.

sometimes I just have to SMH
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Strip club? What's wrong with a man going to a strip club? I like going to see thunder from down under
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    ya lol. some girl within her first 15posts on MFP is bringing up being bitter over her BF allegedly going to a strip club 2 yrs ago and not fessing up.

That's all?! Suck it up buttercup lol
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Not like the guy has a chance or would settle down with a stripper
  • T0M_K
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

That's all?! Suck it up buttercup lol

lmao. i approve of this message
  • T0M_K
    Strip club? What's wrong with a man going to a strip club? I like going to see thunder from down under

i like you more every day <3
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo

Ahhhh Aussies! Would love to see that show.
  • T0M_K
    anyone having issues logging something in the phone app and it now showing up online?
  • gianna42
    I had online logging issues the past few days - things just didn't show at all, then when I entered again later, it showed twice
  • T0M_K
    thanks I'll wait it out :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2017
    OMG that stripper thread is hilarious. Effing priceless. Best thread I have seen in a very long time for serious entertainment value.

Good morning everyone. Stopped by to say hi.
  • Ms_Sicilian

Ahhhh Aussies! Would love to see that show.
    Don't think just go! One gave me a private lap dance and I came out with my face looking like a tomato I was sooo nervous
  • gianna42
    I was waiting for that...
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Damn it!! It closed I was about to write a para for that religious nut
  • RoxieDawn
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Aw bummer, the stripper thread looks to be closed already...FOMO

Only once in a while does entertainment value get as good as this. I am almost glad I got one post in there.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Now that was some good soap opera reading right there! Just needed the popcorn and coke.
  • RoxieDawn
    Ugh...that went south REAL fast...and...ugh...she went about that completely wrong and hence gets "religious nut" as a label...ugh....that's really all I got...ugh

SMH

In other news...that alligator gif in that thread...pretty sure that guy....he dead

Yep definitely toast. lol
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Ugh...that went south REAL fast...and...ugh...she went about that completely wrong and hence gets "religious nut" as a label...ugh....that's really all I got...ugh

SMH

In other news...that alligator gif in that thread...pretty sure that guy....he dead

Yep definitely dead!