Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    I was gonna start by telling off the religious woman "He who has not sinned shall cast the first stone"... lady your saying we are sinners... but I have some bad news for you.. everyone is a sinner in the churches eyes even you! Great example, you say you want to lose 55lbs... you just sinned with gluttony since you ate so much your now overweight (hell I have sinned gluttony myself a lot) so please put the stone down cause you are just as much a sinner as the rest of us... we're just more fun

~Sincerely, an Agnostic
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited April 2017
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    OMG that stripper thread is hilarious. Effing priceless. Best thread I have seen in a very long time for serious entertainment value.

Good morning everyone. Stopped by to say hi.

It was awesome! I was told that I am unclean because I had nothing against strip clubs. Effing idiots can't have a conversation with opinions without accusing others of attacking them when I just asked a simple question. Then got told I must be unclean. I am still laughing my *kitten* off.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Don't kitten mess with me... lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    OMG that stripper thread is hilarious. Effing priceless. Best thread I have seen in a very long time for serious entertainment value.

It was awesome! I was told that I am unclean because I had nothing against strip clubs. Effing idiots can't have a conversation with opinions with accusing others of attacking them when I just asked a simple question. Then got told I must be unclean. I am still laughing my *kitten* off.

I feel unclean after being in that thread.. lol But I sweat like a man and proud of it. lol
  • RunHardBeStrong

LOL

It was awesome! I was told that I am unclean because I had nothing against strip clubs. Effing idiots can't have a conversation with opinions with accusing others of attacking them when I just asked a simple question. Then got told I must be unclean. I am still laughing my *kitten* off.

I feel unclean after being in that thread.. lol But I sweat like a man and proud of it. lol

lol me too, I sweat a lot. It's gross. But that thread was still hilarious. Oh and the half naked torso guys are sending fr's I am sure because I replied in there.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    All that strip club and sweat talk is making me feel a little on the dirty side. Might be time for a field trip! Anyone got any $1?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

LOL

lol me too, I sweat a lot. It's gross. But that thread was still hilarious. Oh and the half naked torso guys are sending fr's I am sure because I replied in there.

You are getting FR's? Applause, Applause!

i won't cause I have a caution sign..lol
  • Ms_Sicilian
    We should all go to thunder from down under !!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Would any of y'all believe that I've never been to a strip club? I'm hesitant to hit "Post Reply" but gonna do it haha

My best friend took me. Asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and have fun. Watched the girls on the pole and had to ask myself "Can I possibly do some of those moves?"
  • RunHardBeStrong

Yes! I am in! In Vegas, right?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Would any of y'all believe that I've never been to a strip club? I'm hesitant to hit "Post Reply" but gonna do it haha

I don't believe that! But I do because you said it. I have been but honestly just for fun, it's a pretty good time if you go with the right people and aren't going just to be a dirty ol pervert.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member

Tough to believe but that only means you're smarter than the rest of us. I've been to a few...maybe even quite a few. Now that I matured, I look back on it and think "how stupid could you be?" You go to the one place in existence where you spend a ton of money on a woman (or man I guess) that you are virtually guaranteed not to score with.
  • Ms_Sicilian

Yes! I am in! In Vegas, right?

Hell yeah sin city!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    It's not for everyone, I been to a Las Vegas strip show but not a strip club so Its more proff? Idk don't worry if you haven't gone,, just naked chicks dancing for money
  • Ms_Sicilian
    It's not for everyone, I been to a Las Vegas strip show but not a strip club so Its more proff? Idk don't worry if you haven't gone,, just naked chicks dancing for money

But...Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to contribute to future of these young collegiate hopefuls :tongue:

You can make it rain money on me and I will wear one of those tshirts that has a naked woman body on it
  • Ms_Sicilian

But...Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to contribute to future of these young collegiate hopefuls :tongue:
    xoxb9gb6ck2j.jpg

• SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Hello Everyone! 4 more hours until quitting time....
    What is all this talk about strip clubs, doesn't anyone chair dance anymore? haha
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    What is all this talk about strip clubs, doesn't anyone chair dance anymore? haha

dancing has never been my thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    SaraMA1 wrote: »

dancing has never been my thing.

That's not what you said last night.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    When I dance I look like I'm having a seizure so I don't bother