Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Morning normies

morning Aly.
  • T0M_K
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Good morning Sarah and Tom - can't believe it's May already:)

yes. welcome to the "mow your yard twice a week season" :)

yes, but with 2 teen sons still at home - it's their season;)

Hi Bill

My one seems to think because he's working at a Pizza shop, home chores are a thing of the past. :) we have some adjustments to make.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Luckily I have a tiny yard, 20 minutes to cut and trim, and I refuse to do it more than once a week
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Hi Gianna
  • T0M_K
    I mow my Mother-in-laws also with a push mower. I'm ok with the additional steps for that day. I think i'll start pushing mine too. that would be about an 45 mins. right now, that wouldn't hurt my goals.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Morning Everyone. Bill - Great stories.
    I have two teenagers and a 20 year old at home and I still end up cutting the grass myself. I am doing it wrong. But I love the solitude of 2 hours on a tractor. :p
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Happy May everyone. And as far as mowing the grass, I'd much rather do it myself.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Hey y'all.hope everyone's weekend was good. I've never mowed a day in my life. Lol I do help though when it's time for new mulch a flowers etc
  • striderb
    Good afternoon Lynn. My weekend was great. Hope yours was as well.
  • T0M_K
    Hey y'all.hope everyone's weekend was good. I've never mowed a day in my life. Lol I do help though when it's time for new mulch a flowers etc

how you slide under the radar on mowing day...like your whole life???? lol. i'm impressed!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

how you slide under the radar on mowing day...like your whole life???? lol. i'm impressed!

I think she taught my kids! Lynn's a teacher right?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    I mowed and also, hard raked for filler seed on Friday! Then it started snowing :confused:
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Good after morning Normals!

So I got burnt yesterday at the beach. Should be an interesting training week with my feet toasty. Lol

I've mowed once this year. And trimmed the yard back to status quo...which took longer than mowing. Hopefully I can get by with once a week this year.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    All the lil flowers I planted were suffocated and frozen from the snow we got Friday & Saturday. They look all sad now :(
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    Haha y'all are too funny at home I was daddy's girl and a girlie girl he never let me. Then hubby is the same so I get off good I guess. Lol
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    All the lil flowers I planted were suffocated and frozen from the snow we got Friday & Saturday. They look all sad now :(

Oh no!!
  • striderb
    Nope - no music - just get out there and do it.
    The type of job where you can see your accomplishment.
  • T0M_K
    Tornado watches and warnings. I may finally get a good blo.........nvmd. :o go back to what you were doing, nothing to see here!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    90's this week and sunny. Gonna be hot soon so will enjoy the mid temps.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Is that fair when I'm freezing here in Colorado?;p