Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Is that fair when I'm freezing here in Colorado?;p

It'll seem more fair when we are pushing 120 degrees and you are loving the 80's or 90's with cooler evenings.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    'Tis true! :tongue:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Tornado watches and warnings. I may finally get a good blo.........nvmd. :o go back to what you were doing, nothing to see here!

can't unsee this... but I will show myself out. lol
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    It pored most of the weekend for us in Ohio, cancelled all sporting events. Went to my cousins baby shower and had a good time. Got to go to the dr this morning. Get to have a ganglion cist removed from my hand in a few weeks. Also the temps get to be in the 50's most of the week so will make it real hard to get outside to walk so might have to make a trip to the Y for running.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Good Morning all you wonderful peoples. How about we kill it today?!!?!!!. no excuses! stay on track, log everything and get moving! :):D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Good Morning! :)
    Great encouragement​! Thank You!
    Have an Amazing day & Make it Beautiful! :smiley:
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Good morning Linda, and other semi-normal folks.
    We've made it to Tuesday so that's something right?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Good morning Tom, Linda, Bob - did I get everyone? Hope you all are off to a good start.

Love the attitude, Tom - yes, that's the plan for the day!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning all.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Good morning all! Back to the grind!
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Good morning Tom, Linda. Bob, Mary, Aly, and Sarah! Hope all had a good start to the week.

Love the encouragement, Tom! I'll focus on my nutrition since I'm taking a couple of rest days to let my sunburn heal. The tops of my feet are the worst!
  • T0M_K
    Morning Z. I was wondering about you. you've been quiet.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited May 2017
    Haha y'all are too funny at home I was daddy's girl and a girlie girl he never let me. Then hubby is the same so I get off good I guess. Lol

I bet you do. :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Yeah just been a hectic week but things are good. Workout this morning helped for sure!

I still need to figure out how I am going to fit a workout into my day. I would much rather be on the running trail than at work right now.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Yeah just been a hectic week but things are good. Workout this morning helped for sure!

I still need to figure out how I am going to fit a workout into my day. I would much rather be on the running trail than at work right now.

That's the only reason I try and get it done first thing in the morning which is a struggle! But I know the rest of my day just gets pulled in too many directions. It's absolutely gorgeous out there now so I totally understand about wanting to be out on the trail right now too!

I normally do every morning between jobs but things have been really messed up lately. I need to get back on track! It's driving me crazy.
  • T0M_K
    Good Morning Everyone! Another day, another opportunity to get out there and crush your goals. Forget tomorrow, its history. Seize TODAY!! make it awesome! :D
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Good morning lovely people
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Blah blah normal
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Good morning all
  • T0M_K
    Blah blah normal