Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Lisa!! I miss you girl
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    In for testing the adhesive ducks for shower dancing.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Lisa!! I miss you girl

Hey hottie! Miss you too. I've bee creeping you on my wall. You are kicking *kitten* and looking good. How have you been?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I finally am coming up for air.. for a minute. Hope y'all are having a great hump day.. a day closer to Friday!
  • LiftingLisa
    I finally am coming up for air.. for a minute. Hope y'all are having a great hump day.. a day closer to Friday!

Hey babe. Glad you're getting a little break. Not much longer and the work day will be over.
    Did I tell you yesterday, not only did I get rid of hubs, but I got rid of the kid too until Sunday....maybe longer? I am at a loss for what to do with myself.
  • RunHardBeStrong

Hey babe. Glad you're getting a little break. Not much longer and the work day will be over.
    Did I tell you yesterday, not only did I get rid of hubs, but I got rid of the kid too until Sunday....maybe longer? I am at a loss for what to do with myself.

On my way down! Party!
  • LiftingLisa
    Whoohoo! I'll make a liquor run.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    Lisa!! I miss you girl

Hey hottie! Miss you too. I've bee creeping you on my wall. You are kicking *kitten* and looking good. How have you been?

Thanks Hun... it's an up and down battle. But I refuse to give up. You're doing so good yourself.
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    I think there should be nntss music
  • RunHardBeStrong
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    So we've got this idea for adhesive ducks for dancing in the shower, see.......

Tell me more...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Whoohoo! I'll make a liquor run.

Whoot whoot!
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo

On my way down! Party!

Pick me up Aly girl. It's been too long so we've all had a party at Lisa's.
  • emilyvesta4
    :lol: I love how this has evolved
  • RunHardBeStrong

On my way down! Party!

Pick me up Aly girl. It's been too long so we've all had a party at Lisa's.

Deal!
    So we've got this idea for adhesive ducks for dancing in the shower, see.......

Tell me more...

We've learned that we've got fans of dancing, fans of shower corners, and fans of getting wet...but there are safety concerns about dancing in the shower...so someone suggested adhesive ducks for the shower to enable safe, wet, and wild dancing in the shower.

...I made that last part up...still working on the marketing piece of this whole billion dollar idea here :wink:

LOL
  • emilyvesta4
    LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD
  • emilyvesta4
    And it was free!
  • FeraFilia
    Locker room showers.
  • emilyvesta4
    Like the walled off ones, the curtain ones, or the wide open spaces ones?
  • emilyvesta4
    Hahaha Ok perfect.
  • FeraFilia
    For this case we'd probably want the wide open spaced ones

That's what I was thinking.