Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Naps, then fun time!

:lol: My mind went the wrong way with that.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    ^^haha my boyfriend and his daughter who is 8 watches that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Naps, then fun time!

:lol: My mind went the wrong way with that.

A new addition to the obstacle course, maybe?
  • littlewolf3785
    I could come up with a few things for that. Get back to you on that! Have to go back to work now. I would say be good but who am I kidding who this bunch.
  • emilyvesta4
    Thinking about dancing. Clearly. :#
  • littlewolf3785
    UH HUH :p
  • emilyvesta4
    :no_mouth::wink: :innocent:
  • emilyvesta4
    Well, it only makes sense it would come up, we haven't made our million dollars yet.
  • FeraFilia
    Dancing is an obstacle for me.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    yes even peach cobbler (which does anybody else other than me think "peach gobbler???")
    Well *kitten* me... Never would have thought of that, but I will every time now. Eating peaches is my favorite. ;)

And now I will always think of that everytime I see peach cobbler. Dirty, tasty & awesome at the same time! Winning!
  • FeraFilia
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    yes even peach cobbler (which does anybody else other than me think "peach gobbler???")
    Well *kitten* me... Never would have thought of that, but I will every time now. Eating peaches is my favorite. ;)

And now I will always think of that everytime I see peach cobbler. Dirty, tasty & awesome at the same time! Winning!

This it totally not why it's one of my favorite desserts to make. I swear I don't laugh in my head when I say it. I don't have a mind like that at all...
  • emilyvesta4
    None of us have a dirty mind... :#
  • FeraFilia
    Of course not.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I'm an absolute angel o:)
  • FireTurtle75
    edited June 2017
    I don't joke around when it comes to making some good Texas BBQ. Brisket, Sausage, Chicken, Pork: I'll smoke'em all & stay up all night to do it. It's how we roll smoke here.

This is mine now, just need to add some wheels to it now & a couple of tweaks to the air flow & a fresh coat of high temp paint.
    3c3pv1e0dx2n.jpg
  • emilyvesta4
    SOLD
  • FeraFilia
    @FireTurtle75 when you fire that up next, I'm crashing the party. You've been warned.
  • FireTurtle75
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    @FireTurtle75 when you fire that up next, I'm crashing the party. You've been warned.

You better bring some cobbler if you do.
  • FireTurtle75
    edited June 2017
    Actual peach cobbler, not the "other" kind of peach cobbler. That would just be awkward for everyone else that shows up.
  • FeraFilia
    Thanks for clarifying.