Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    if i could stretch like that...........oh nevermind
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Tell us, Tom - if you could stretch like that...... or are we supposed to fill in the blank?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Tell us, Tom - if you could stretch like that...... or are we supposed to fill in the blank?

Tom is famous for starting a sentence then leave us hanging...
  • T0M_K
    :) what? o:)
  • T0M_K
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I'm doing yoga as part of the P90X program (most of you know this) but there's debate on if I'm a real man now because I'm doing yoga...jerks. :lol:

well brother...just yoga and kitten gifs...your not helping yourself :) #justatip
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I'm doing yoga as part of the P90X program (most of you know this) but there's debate on if I'm a real man now because I'm doing yoga...jerks. :lol:

well brother...just yoga and kitten gifs...your not helping yourself :) #justatip

I read that as "Just the tip" and was gonna call BS... then read it again when I quoted. Oops.
  • T0M_K
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I read that as "Just the tip" and was gonna call BS... then read it again when I quoted. Oops.

well... how YOU feeling today? for realz?
  • gianna42

I just about spit out my iced tea reading this!
  • T0M_K

;) He knows we all love him and aren't asking for his Man card! yet.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member

Look at it this way, the more flexible you are the better the results in some other areas, just saying.
  • T0M_K

Look at it this way, the more flexible you are the better the results in some other areas, just saying.

I'd respectfully request that you elaborate further on this topic. examples with pictures get you extra credit.
  • T0M_K

;) He knows we all love him and aren't asking for his Man card! yet.

Don't make me come after you Tom :tongue: :lol:

txj8ffmq3axx.gif

:)
  • littlewolf3785
    How creative is your imagination Tom?
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Slowly backs out of room I just entered.
  • T0M_K

I can create pictures.....from words...next to pictures
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

It's long been established - no spitting. Dem's da rules
  • gianna42
    It's okay Alan - I didn't lose a drop
  • littlewolf3785

Yep, no drop wasting either. Gotta catch the one drop on the chin.
  • littlewolf3785

I can create pictures.....from words...next to pictures

I don't think you could keep up with me.
  • T0M_K

OMG Mary!!! >:)