Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of the fall up north with the changing colors of the leaves. I've always wanted to see that and snow. Would like to see snow, but I don't want to have to drive in it.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi. I live near the Adirondacks now but have been in barely any snow states the last 8 years. The fall here is definitely beautiful. Driving on icy roads and having to scrape snow off your car in freezing temps isn't so beautiful. Ice storms are the worst too.
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I like fall too. It's my favorite season. I like snow because I ski but I prefer it in small amounts.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    Hi. I live near the Adirondacks now but have been in barely any snow states the last 8 years. The fall here is definitely beautiful. Driving on icy roads and having to scrape snow off your car on freezing temps isn't so beautiful. Ice storms are the worst too.

True! its nice and bad. white christmas is good but the romanticism wears off about Mid Jan for me
  • 888Butterfly888
    Options
    Yes, I like white Christmas. Christmas was so hot last year we didn't even need jackets to take the kids to see Santa Claus. It felt weird not having jackets.
  • Iscah13
    Options
    Fresh snow is great too and pretty and then it turns into brown slush around the roadways.
  • 888Butterfly888
    Options
    Yeah, hate the brown slush.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Fresh snow is great too and pretty and then it turns into brown slush around the roadways.

ya, then the salt and crap all over your car/truck/ then inside on the floor-mats and all over my garage floor.

ya its not all its cracked up to be at times lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate winter.
  • 888Butterfly888
    Options
    I hate summer more than winter.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Hi. I live near the Adirondacks now but have been in barely any snow states the last 8 years. The fall here is definitely beautiful. Driving on icy roads and having to scrape snow off your car on freezing temps isn't so beautiful. Ice storms are the worst too.

True! its nice and bad. white christmas is good but the romanticism wears off about Mid Jan for me

Same here. I will say I love driving in the snow as long as ice isn't involved.. and by driving I mean finding a big empty parking lot to whip shitties in.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Same here. I will say I love driving in the snow as long as ice isn't involved.. and by driving I mean finding a big empty parking lot to whip shitties in.

<3 this is one of the reasons we have malls and walmart
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I always cut up a bit driving in the snow. I like to see what my ride can take and maintain control. >:)
  • Iscah13
    Options
    I grip the wheel and drive like a grandma...sorry to the people behind me
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I always cut up a bit driving in the snow. I like to see what my ride can take and maintain control. >:)

Yes!

Me too! It's fun!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I also prefer my manual 6 speed in the snow.. so easy to pop in neutral and pull the e brake as I crank the wheel.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I grip the wheel and drive like a grandma...sorry to the people behind me

Haha. That is me when ice is involved.
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I also prefer my manual 6 speed in the snow.. so easy to pop in neutral and pull the e brake as I crank the wheel.

Hell ya nobody likes it when i try to drift the Jeep lol
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Morning everybody!!