Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hey all - what's up? So far I'm catching drinks and nachos - I'm in
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Hey all - what's up? So far I'm catching drinks and nachos - I'm in

Hmm something about phrasing. :D
  • gianna42
    Options
    Something about holding pencils up?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I would give full support and be all in!
  • gianna42
    Options
    Hey norms - are you all in hiding?
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hello gianan, how is your day going so far
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Morning normies :*
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Helllloooooo
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Hiya, how's Jen tonite?
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Meh. Jen can't sleep because of her sore throat...and she's reading far too much into the popularity contest threads. Def not like Jen, I can tell Jen's not feeling well, she's not usually so sensitive.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    How's T?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    How's T?

Sorry I fell in an out of sleep. I am honestly just OK. Kinda struggling with life at the moment. Not anything in particular, but bits an pieces of all aspects of it. Plus winter is coming and I prefer warmer temps lol.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    How's T?

Sorry I fell in an out of sleep. I am honestly just OK. Kinda struggling with life at the moment. Not anything in particular, but bits an pieces of all aspects of it. Plus winter is coming and I prefer warmer temps lol.

I'm sorry-I hope it turns around for you. I feel you on the weather I hate the cold!
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't like cold weather and snow either.

I can't find my phone. I know the exact area it is in, but I can't find it.

Found it. I knew it was in the area between me an the wood stove halfway across the room to my left. I found it in my computer bag. I decided to look there to see if it had fallen in.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    How's T?

Come on over and enjoy an aussie summer T ..I will supply the sedative for the plane trip :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    How's T?

Come on over and enjoy an aussie summer T ..I will supply the sedative for the plane trip :D

It would be needed lol, omg like before even buying a ticket lol. I'd have to stay in that state of being until it's all over haha.
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    Options
    Just passing through... Hope everyone is doing well :smile:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Hey normal peeps how is everyone doing this beautiful Saturday
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I'm good. The house locked me out of the house yesterday, but I was able to get back in about an hour and a half later after trying various things.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I'm good. The house locked me out of the house yesterday, but I was able to get back in about an hour and a half later after trying various things.

oh no...we had one of those locks that could lock you out like in a hotel. I ran something out to the garbage one day when the boy was like 2 and he walked over and shut the door locking me out...panic ensued and I threw a rock in a basement window and crawled in somehow avoiding the shards of glass. I"m sure they are still finding little bits of glass on the floor. We have moved since and the boy thinks this story is hilarious