Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Me too @Tomk652015 it's actually a quiet day here in the office.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon norms! How's everyone doing? Day's going fast here at work which is almost always a good thing!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    soooooooooo bored
    Me too @Tomk652015 it's actually a quiet day here in the office.

Mine too guys.. so ready to go home and do something productive.
  • scottiam543
    scottiam543 Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Do me
  • scottiam543
    Options
    Just saying
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i'm off friday. got to clean out the shed and the garage so i can't fit two motorcycles in the garage AND my truck! stuff will go to the dump! it will!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I'm falling asleep at my desk. I feel like crap-someone take care of me.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    isn't it time for your coffee boy to arrive? :P
  • scottiam543
    Options
    There there rest your head right here
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Me too Jen, this stupid cold is kicking my *kitten* today.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    morning all
    ouch @AmusedToaster hope it's feeling better did you ice t?

it's Lemonade...

• jenjencin78
    Options

He came and left already...I did not have espresso today, the last thing I need is to be hyper and feel like this. The universe may explode.

Yeah me too Aly-I've been sick since last Friday and I'm beginning to think I may have a sinus infection. I hate antibiotics but they may be necessary. Hope you feel better soon!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Jen - it's never good for your boss to see keyboard indentations in your forehead. Just saying.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

He came and left already...I did not have espresso today, the last thing I need is to be hyper and feel like this. The universe may explode.

Yeah me too Aly-I've been sick since last Friday and I'm beginning to think I may have a sinus infection. I hate antibiotics but they may be necessary. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks girl, I was just thinking the same thing. I may have to break down and get one of the docs to write me up something. Hope you feel better too!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    Jen - it's never good for your boss to see keyboard indentations in your forehead. Just saying.

That is true but thankfully my boss is not here today lol!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    So here's a good one.. most of you know the circumstances with my father in law's suicide in August, then my two sister in laws (they are sisters and his daughters) fighting at the funeral. And how one of them punched the other one then I stepped in and told her exactly what I thought of her. She disowned the whole family on Monday, just deleted us all off her facebook a bit ago.. and I can't stop laughing. Seriously the drama is just too much, I won't miss her! I know it's horrible but good riddance to the spoiled brat!
  • T0M_K
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You know...I for years got this head cold, running nose, sore throat, drainage thing...and I would have sworn...on the bible...it was just this damn cold, flu, sinus infection..blah blah...write off any suggestion that i could be allergies.

well...about a year or so ago, i was getting no where feeling better so i stubbornly decided that i would start on Flonase and zyrtek as my doctor suggested.

You know, since then, i've been fairly regular, not everyday all the time, but willing to take it. I can NOT believe how much better i've been. I do have what i'd call seasonal allergies to pollens and hay and things that i struggled with as a kid growing up on a farm.

the flu shot the past two years and being regular with allergy meds..which need to be taken a week or two before real results are felt...have help me immensely.

Just a FYI. not saying thats you'alls problem. :)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Oh the joys of family and especially extended family. Enjoy the extra silence Aly.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    You know...I for years got this head cold, running nose, sore throat, drainage thing...and I would have sworn...on the bible...it was just this damn cold, flu, sinus infection..blah blah...write off any suggestion that i could be allergies.

well...about a year or so ago, i was getting no where feeling better so i stubbornly decided that i would start on Flonase and zyrtek as my doctor suggested.

You know, since then, i've been fairly regular, not everyday all the time, but willing to take it. I can NOT believe how much better i've been. I do have what i'd call seasonal allergies to pollens and hay and things that i struggled with as a kid growing up on a farm.

the flu shot the past two years and being regular with allergy meds..which need to be taken a week or two before real results are felt...have help me immensely.

Just a FYI. not saying thats you'alls problem. :)

Agreed. So many don't realize it's just allergies.. I take my zyrtec and flonase religiously every day year round and this crap I have right now did start as extra bad allergies but I can feel it in my chest now.. which I know if I let it keep going I will get sicker than crap and end up with bronchitis...