Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha how long is the drive. It's raining here so I'll add an hour or so.

OMG it would likely be 12 + hours, only time I was in Canada was in Windsor , so how far away from there are you, or to Cleveland , maybe I can get a better idea !!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm like 4 hours from Windsor? maybe a bit more. I have the border pre clearance so I just basically drive across the bridge and flash my card so that saves time
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i approve of flashing
  • synchkat
    Options
    you wanna see my card? My picture is horrible they didn't retake it when I renewed it and last week when I used it the lady was like wow you've changed. :)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i just got my drivers license renewal. best pic to date i think for that mug shot.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    I need to get my driver's license renewed. It expired a month ago and it has the old address on it.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'm like 4 hours from Windsor? maybe a bit more. I have the border pre clearance so I just basically drive across the bridge and flash my card so that saves time

So I'm prolly 5 hrs from Windsor , hell thats just half a days drive to get here
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha ya T. I drive fast too so I can't cut the time. I always feel it's like a race with the gps thing. If it says 3 hours I have to beat it
  • T0M_K
    Options
    why do a few men stick out their tongues in their prof pics? this i don't understand and find it a big gross lol just thought i'd drop that here. no answer required.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe i find all tongue sticking out kinda gross?

So tonorrow is my first official curling game of the year....I have my image of fashionable, fit, hot curler to uphold so should I wear a superhero t shirt with cuing pants or leggings and a cute top? Is it silly I plan what to wear to do athletic things?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Would you believe i find all tongue sticking out kinda gross?

So tonorrow is my first official curling game of the year....I have my image of fashionable, fit, hot curler to uphold so should I wear a superhero t shirt with cuing pants or leggings and a cute top? Is it silly I plan what to wear to do athletic things?

I plan what I wear for golf, equally as athletic lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ok good. Everyone always makes me feel silly that I do my hair and plan my clothing.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Ok good. Everyone always makes me feel silly that I do my hair and plan my clothing.

I wanna play well and win but also wanna look damn great in doing so lol. I like dressing the best when playing.
  • synchkat
    Options
    See. I agree with this. It's like it gives you more confidence
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Morning normies
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Morning all, all ready past half of my needed 6 hrs of work today !! Woohoo, I'm so tired tho , only 3 hours sleep , and golf ASAP after work !!
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Good afternoon. Cat just decided to jump up on the desk and nearly land in my plate.

Is 5pm afternoon or evening?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'd say evening, and good morning all.

Hope Sunday is great for you and all that, I doubt mine will be but whatever!! Y'all can tell me something good an that will help me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Hey everyone. What's up T? You doing ok?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Yeah I'm fine, just not wanting to adult today but someone returns from her work trip today an I gotta get caught up, or have the wrath brought upon me.