Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Woah I got a job interview tomorrow at 2, holy *kitten*

I hope I didn't hang up too soon but I was so nervous

Yay! Congrats Pie, I know you'll be great <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    That would be fine for a restaurant job.

and all this bedazzling I so want to go to the craft store and get some stones to decorate crap

yer skates

lol and those big pom pom things too!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    quesera6 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    i've gotten lost in this convo lol

how is your back @quesera6

easing off a bit thanks for asking.. just dont ask me to squat.. i get stuck and cant get back up haha

i picture you tipping over in a "thud" and just laying there. *buys her a medical alert so she can call "i've fallen and I can't get up"* incidentally also as seen on tv. :D

hahahaha no i just kinda get stuck at the bottom , i did lie down flat on the floor earlier to do some yoga and found i had nothing around me to grab onto when i couldnt get up.. dying spider effect lol

a few weeks ago, i just straightened up from brushing my teeth...yes i do that....and my back went out....i was a wreck for 2 weeks. like an 90 yr old man. back injuries suck.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

and all this bedazzling I so want to go to the craft store and get some stones to decorate crap

yer skates

No. My skate sharpener showed me a pair that had been bedazzled he was like how stupid is that they could fall off and ruin the blades. hahah always the blades. Of course they aren't cheap so...
  • T0M_K

yer skates

No. My skate sharpener showed me a pair that had been bedazzled he was like how stupid is that they could fall off and ruin the blades. hahah always the blades. Of course they aren't cheap so...

perhaps the bedazzler is a noob? have you spoke with Jenny about this and for some pointers? lol
  • T0M_K
    i've gotten lost in this convo lol

how is your back @quesera6

easing off a bit thanks for asking.. just dont ask me to squat.. i get stuck and cant get back up haha

i picture you tipping over in a "thud" and just laying there. *buys her a medical alert so she can call "i've fallen and I can't get up"* incidentally also as seen on tv. :D

hahahaha no i just kinda get stuck at the bottom , i did lie down flat on the floor earlier to do some yoga and found i had nothing around me to grab onto when i couldnt get up.. dying spider effect lol

a few weeks ago, i just straightened up from brushing my teeth...yes i do that....and my back went out....i was a wreck for 2 weeks. like an 90 yr old man. back injuries suck.

sorry, i had to give you an awesome for that. A teeth brushing back injury. That my friend, is classic. Hope its better, and sorry for laughing.

lol. i know..not like i was tossin railroad ties all day lmao. i'm good..thanks for "caring" lol
  • synchkat

yer skates

perhaps the bedazzler is a noob? have you spoke with Jenny about this and for some pointers? lol

I can't mess with my skates. If they get messed up I have to get another pair sent over from Austria. I"m kind of a princess dontcha know
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    When your employee tells you about how they accidentally smoked crack once and had to ride a bicycle home to pass out on the front lawn -_-
  • T0M_K

yer skates

I can't mess with my skates. If they get messed up I have to get another pair sent over from Austria. I"m kind of a princess dontcha know

you felt a little like royalty but you know...its awkward to mention it. :P
  • T0M_K
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    When your employee tells you about how they accidentally smoked crack once and had to ride a bicycle home to pass out on the front lawn -_-

lol. is that like accidentally getting a girl pregnant?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member

Lol , waffle
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited April 2016

Lmao, seriously?! Reminds me of that one time at band camp....
  • T0M_K
    alypri wrote: »

Lmao, serioulsy?! Reminds me of that one time at band camp....

OMG...i literally LOL'd! roflmao.
  • synchkat

yer skates

she has to mention it occassionally online because we can't see her tiara like they can at home.... :p;)

It's under my hat right now. I'm so cold today
  • T0M_K

yer skates

she has to mention it occassionally online because we can't see her tiara like they can at home.... :p;)

It's under my hat right now. I'm so cold today

"removes his coat and gives it to the lady" :P
  • King_Spicy
    "Accidentally" He thought it was a blunt (marijuana), and was offered to smoke it by a construction worker. Evidently it had other stuff mixed inside of it and he found that out the hard way :lol:
  • T0M_K
    lol. so a random construction work hands you a smoke..and you go..how bad that this be and take a few hits rofl. for some reason....i see problems with that.
  • King_Spicy
    He had hooked up the construction worker with a pack of black and milds, and for thanks the worker offered to smoke a blunt together with him. He said he only took 2-3 hits, heard a popping noise, buzz kicked in like a freight train and he called it quits. The story of him trying to balance a bicycle for the mile home was hilarious. But this is all extremely awkward as we are govt employees and I shouldn't be hearding this from a junior employee.
  • King_Spicy
    He had hooked up the construction worker with a pack of black and milds, and for thanks the worker offered to smoke a blunt together with him. He said he only took 2-3 hits, heard a popping noise, buzz kicked in like a freight train and he called it quits. The story of him trying to balance a bicycle for the mile home was hilarious. But this is all extremely awkward as we are govt employees and I shouldn't be hearing this from a junior employee.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    on a side note, I want to pick up my work computer and throw it against the wall. I think they need to replace this piece of crap. Boo.

**Dislike**