Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    I'm just a plain ice tea kind of girl. In fact, just brewed some up a few minutes ago.

That's what we drink (well, not me). Do you put sugar in it?

No sugar, once in awhile sweet and low but try to stay away from chemicals for the most part well unless it's crack like @xSPICYx 's fellow employee... I do need to do some major spring cleaning..... :D
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Down here all you ever see is people drinking sweet tea with sugar. My sister will use 2-3 cups in her tea. It's so sweet you can't even drink it.

My crack is Diet Mt. Dew. Haven't had a drop since January 26th, but I know if I do I'm done for. I will be hooked again. Was his fellow employee doing real crack?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Down here all you ever see is people drinking sweet tea with sugar. My sister will use 2-3 cups in her tea. It's so sweet you can't even drink it.

My crack is Diet Mt. Dew. Haven't had a drop since January 26th, but I know if I do I'm done for. I will be hooked again. Was his fellow employee doing real crack?

why you not drink it? not gonna keel ya
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I haven't had ice tea in forever.
  • LiftingLisa
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Just never been something I cared for. I have been told I'm not Southern because I don't drink sweet tea.
  • RunHardBeStrong

Agreed. My besties in Texas use so much sugar in their tea that I can't stomach it. My crack is Diet Dew too and I am the same, I haven't had one in about 5 months and know as soon as I do, it's all over.

Yes, it sounds like it was real crack "by accident" lol
  • T0M_K

Just never been something I cared for. I have been told I'm not Southern because I don't drink sweet tea.

i meant the dew.
  • LiftingLisa
    How do you do crack by "accident" lol Someone slip him something?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    How do you do crack by "accident" lol Someone slip him something?

My gathering is he thought he was smoking just marijuana and it was laced.
  • LiftingLisa
    Oh! Yeah, that would do it. Girl, I would probably freak out. I don't know how crack makes you feel, but I have a feeling it would not be a good thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lol me too, I am already A.D.H.D. enough... I would be running in circles screaming like a banshee!
  • T0M_K
    well he was smoking a homemade blunt from a construction worker..sooo you know....i'm not seeing the huge surprise here lol.
  • LiftingLisa
    Well, I've smoked a homemade blunt before and would have been real surprised if it was laced with crack.
  • LiftingLisa
    alypri wrote: »
    lol me too, I am already A.D.H.D. enough... I would be running in circles screaming like a banshee!

Lmao...yes, and I'm a control freak in a way so I don't like that feeling of not being in control of myself. I would have been wigging out.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Technically aren't all blunts homemade? :p I couldn't tell you if I have a laced one or not, I assume not since afterwards all I wanted to do was eat and sleep.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member

Who said that? I will jack them to Jesus!
  • T0M_K
    Well, I've smoked a homemade blunt before and would have been real surprised if it was laced with crack.

do you get yours from construction workers? lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    well he was smoking a homemade blunt from a construction worker..sooo you know....i'm not seeing the huge surprise here lol.

:D:D:D
  • LiftingLisa
    Well, if all you wanted to do was eat and sleep it's a safe bet it wasn't laced. :) And yes, they are all homemade. Not that I'm making them at my home or anything. lol
  • LiftingLisa
    J383 wrote: »

Who said that? I will jack them to Jesus!

OMG Jen where do you come up with these sayings girl? lmao