Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    J383 wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Down here all you ever see is people drinking sweet tea with sugar. My sister will use 2-3 cups in her tea. It's so sweet you can't even drink it.

My crack is Diet Mt. Dew. Haven't had a drop since January 26th, but I know if I do I'm done for. I will be hooked again. Was his fellow employee doing real crack?

why you not drink it? not gonna keel ya

Just never been something I cared for. I have been told I'm not Southern because I don't drink sweet tea.

Who said that? I will jack them to Jesus!

lmao. i love you jenny.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Down here all you ever see is people drinking sweet tea with sugar. My sister will use 2-3 cups in her tea. It's so sweet you can't even drink it.

My crack is Diet Mt. Dew. Haven't had a drop since January 26th, but I know if I do I'm done for. I will be hooked again. Was his fellow employee doing real crack?

Just never been something I cared for. I have been told I'm not Southern because I don't drink sweet tea.

OMG Jen where do you come up with these sayings girl? lmao

haha!! I must be backwoods country!!

lmao. i love you jenny.

Awww <3
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    When I think of backwoods country I think of the Turtle Man. lol
  • T0M_K
    lol. or them monster hunter guys. the AIMS team
  • LiftingLisa
    I haven't seen them. My son used to make me watch Turtle Man and those people who hunt Bigfoot. Oh, and Swamp People.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I tried to cardio and my body hurts , I have a big walk tomorrow so I guess I'll just do that? Maybe I'll cardio after a nap
  • T0M_K
    I haven't seen them. My son used to make me watch Turtle Man and those people who hunt Bigfoot. Oh, and Swamp People.

they hunt big foot down there in that holler over yonder.
  • LiftingLisa
    My son used to make me record them so he could watch them over and over. Before Turtle Man it was Billy the Exterminator. He used to asked me to take him to Louisiana to meet him. He was so sad when he heard he got put in jail for drugs.
  • pie_eyes
    D likes to watch house renovation shows and Shark Tank , Undercover Boss , I literally die of boredom
  • LiftingLisa
    lauranorr wrote: »
    My son used to make me record them so he could watch them over and over. Before Turtle Man it was Billy the Exterminator. He used to asked me to take him to Louisiana to meet him. He was so sad when he heard he got put in jail for drugs.

I didn't know that!!! Well. There ya go. I learned something new today. I can be done for today I guess.

LOL...yeah, I heard he was arrested for drugs. My son heard it and never spoke about him again. The show was taken off.
  • pie_eyes

I didn't know that!!! Well. There ya go. I learned something new today. I can be done for today I guess.

ha they redo their whole house in one episode and we can't even paint our bathroom in like 15 years.

D can't either
  • T0M_K
    ^^^was supposed to quote Pie there about the home shows. Thats weird it did that.

its ok..we dont expect everything you say to make sense ;)
  • J383
    Im hungry. What sounds good for snacking?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm having cupcakes. Like mini ones.
  • T0M_K
    I heard she's eating the whole pack so before you ask....jus sayin.
  • J383
    I need some granola in my life. Been out for a few days :(
  • pie_eyes
    I already overate ... Damn combos
  • T0M_K
    I need some granola in my life. Been out for a few days :(

natures broom :|
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I haven't had the whole pack yet. I will though.
  • T0M_K
    synchkat wrote: »
    I haven't had the whole pack yet. I will though.

that a girl! lol. good determination!