Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    ever since you mentioned mexican......i have a craving! and it clearly would do a number on my fasting.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I had my bourbon last night...gonna have more tonight!

i literally stopped and got a 6pak of Michelob Light! i blame you
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

btq1vzzpefpj.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    ever since you mentioned mexican......i have a craving! and it clearly would do a number on my fasting.

I am actually making homemade fajitas tonight, I make them every friday night, its what I eat before my long run on Saturdays.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    1t4unofpyk7o.gif

1frce04vnr96.gif
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I am actually making homemade fajitas tonight, I make them every friday night, its what I eat before my long run on Saturdays.

Oooooh man we'd have QUITE the feast if we got a bunch of MFPers together for a dinner party right???
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Well there's how many of us here? that leaves you with how many???
  • T0M_K
    Options

how you make them? i need a detailed description..as you sit there in your fluffy chair.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Yeeeaup...stupid adulting. @shortgirlsneedlovetoo , sounds like the way to win you over would be pouring heavy drinks and cooking up some chipotle adobo sliders! How bout we top off the menu with some tater tots and finish off with apple pie a la mode? :grin:

keylime pie....keylime pie!

Mmmm
  • T0M_K
    Options

Well there's how many of us here? that leaves you with how many???

well there is 4 left now. lol probably none after tonight. jus saying. you better hit the road and get here or they WILL be gone! don't say i didn't warn you.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Yeeeaup...stupid adulting. @shortgirlsneedlovetoo , sounds like the way to win you over would be pouring heavy drinks and cooking up some chipotle adobo sliders! How bout we top off the menu with some tater tots and finish off with apple pie a la mode? :grin:

Mmmm

;) meet me over around the corner ;);) secret stash?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

how you make them? i need a detailed description..as you sit there in your fluffy chair.

Well you see.. these are chicken fajitas... do we like chicken fajitas? Good..

Well I start with chopping onions, peppers and prepping chicken, .. this does not sound sexy at all..

• thedcubed1
    Options
    See? Don't blame me for something good Tom! :tongue:
  • T0M_K
    Options

Well I start with chopping onions, peppers and prepping chicken, .. this does not sound sexy at all..

well your wearing you martha stewart apron with nothing under it right? that works for sexy... Just ask Z, he'll agree :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

well your wearing you martha stewart apron with nothing under it right? that works for sexy... Just ask Z, he'll agree :)

Yes yes.. apron. Its red, I think it Jc Penny.. will that do??????
  • T0M_K
    Options

sure :) that works. *pours her another double crown*
  • thedcubed1
    Options

v9sowciszn6e.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Z.. tell us about your apron.. I assume you made pie in it.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    loe6qvdgwd2n.gif

Mmmm

;) meet me over around the corner ;);) secret stash?