Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    loe6qvdgwd2n.gif
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Yeeeaup...stupid adulting. @shortgirlsneedlovetoo , sounds like the way to win you over would be pouring heavy drinks and cooking up some chipotle adobo sliders! How bout we top off the menu with some tater tots and finish off with apple pie a la mode? :grin:

keylime pie....keylime pie!

Mmmm

;) meet me over around the corner ;);) secret stash?

yum
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ever since you mentioned mexican......i have a craving! and it clearly would do a number on my fasting.

I am actually making homemade fajitas tonight, I make them every friday night, its what I eat before my long run on Saturdays.

how you make them? i need a detailed description..as you sit there in your fluffy chair.

Well you see.. these are chicken fajitas... do we like chicken fajitas? Good..

Well I start with chopping onions, peppers and prepping chicken, .. this does not sound sexy at all..

well your wearing you martha stewart apron with nothing under it right? that works for sexy... Just ask Z, he'll agree :)

Z.. tell us about your apron.. I assume you made pie in it.

black tshirt and sweatpants. :smile: Didn't actually do an apron that day...but I do have a black apron I wear when I get into it!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    loe6qvdgwd2n.gif
    Yeeeaup...stupid adulting. @shortgirlsneedlovetoo , sounds like the way to win you over would be pouring heavy drinks and cooking up some chipotle adobo sliders! How bout we top off the menu with some tater tots and finish off with apple pie a la mode? :grin:

Mmmm

Ooooo that DOES look sweet and creamy...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I have a super cute Vikings apron that I love with everything that I am
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    loe6qvdgwd2n.gif

Mmmm

Ooooo that DOES look sweet and creamy...

My favorite
  • T0M_K
    Options
    you just can't be a good buttery graham cracker crust. i could smash em up and pout melted butter over them and eat'm with a spoon. lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    so does anyone have anything fun and/or interesting for the weekend or tonight?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    so does anyone have anything fun and/or interesting for the weekend or tonight?

Making pie.. no wait..

I can't do anything fun tonight, my long run takes the fun out of Friday nights.. \

Weekend is up to how ever the wind is blowing that day!!!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Being an uber nerd and playing board games with a few buddies tonight... :lol: Family time the rest of the weekend
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    you just can't be a good buttery graham cracker crust. i could smash em up and pout melted butter over them and eat'm with a spoon. lol

And if you make a homemade graham cracker crust (which is best) you can eat all that warm graham cracker and butter with a spoon. delicious
  • T0M_K
    Options

And if you make a homemade graham cracker crust (which is best) you can eat all that warm graham cracker and butter with a spoon. delicious

want a spoon?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

want a spoon?

little spoon.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Big spoon!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    862al3qsj3r0.jpg
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Exactly! Alright you guys have an awesome weekend!
  • T0M_K
    Options

later man. have a good weekend!
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    You too Z!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

awww you're leaving.. :disappointed:

have a great weekend.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Man, I am going to sit on my back deck and drink beer