Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    wish my kid wanted to backpack instead of riding Dirtbike......oh the money i would still have!

Can I be your kid to ride the dirt bikes?

oh my lord you just made me feel very old lmao. fortunately i represent that, so sure come on over :P

I shouldn't assume ur age you might be 28 for all I know haha. But sweet!!!! Dirrrttt bikesss
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    wish my kid wanted to backpack instead of riding Dirtbike......oh the money i would still have!

Can I be your kid to ride the dirt bikes?

oh my lord you just made me feel very old lmao. fortunately i represent that, so sure come on over :P

I shouldn't assume ur age you might be 28 for all I know haha. But sweet!!!! Dirrrttt bikesss

sadly, I'm pretty certain i could be your dad. lol. I like to ignore those thoughts
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    What's the saying? Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional :lol:
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Not much of a gamer. More of an outside person unless its too cold to get out.

I think the last gaming system I personally owned had one joystick and one button. Yep.... Atari!
    Soooo.... I guess I wouldn't qualify as a gamer. But I do enjoy watching folk play. And I LOVE being outside! I usually train at the many parks here in Pensacola and try to get to the beach or woods on a regular basis.

Oh how I miss the beach!! I visit FL every year to see my friend, go to the Strawberry festival.

What part of Florida do you visit? I'm in the NW part near Pensacola.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

i like that. you wise man. and judging by the superman t-shirt walking the talk :P
  • These24Hours
    Options
    Welcome back Jason! And yeah kick *kitten* music always good.

@Ms_Sicilian , haven't played Outlast at all...looks pretty sweet though. Last game I got to play was CoD Advanced Warfare which was fun.
    Yeah I hate scary games but my viewers like to hear me scream and cry haha, I haven't played COD in awhile since advanced warfare

Do you play games Live with an online audience?
    Yeah I'm a twitch streamer

Awesome!

I think I'm a good mix of both :smile: Planning on going camping next weekend...woohoo!

My idea of camping and my boyfriends idea of camping are two different things. I'm okay with a tent and sleeping bags and he wants a camper with a bed.

Haha yeeeeah no we're with you on the tent and sleeping bags...even with munchkins! :lol: We've gone with friends who have the huge tents with air mattresses and lots of other stuff...we tease them and their "palaces" haha

First... is it really camping if you are NOT in a tent? Just wondering... :D

Last camping trip was more backpacking , it was in Yosemite for 2 weeks

That is one of my goals! I want to do a lot more hiking, especially overnight.

• These24Hours
    Options

I have decided to stop counting birthdays because I refuse to "act my age" !!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Do you know that we are currently in process of buying 20 acres of off grid wooded property in the Rockies so that we can go up and camp and completely escape whenever we feel like it?
  • thedcubed1
    Options

i like that. you wise man. and judging by the superman t-shirt walking the talk :P

Hey, nothing wrong with still having heroes right? :tongue:
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Do you know that we are currently in process of buying 20 acres of off grid wooded property in the Rockies so that we can go up and camp and completely escape whenever we feel like it?

that is awesome! i wish i was you..well..you know. congrats on that!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I just made the mistake of hitting the little settings gear on the forums and said "Mark all as read" and now EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD has the highlighted yellow number on it...ugh

Also...leftovers from a massive cookout just hit the break area here in my office after I've eaten my salad and chicken. I'm so weak :tongue:
  • These24Hours
    Options

That sounds awesome!! Congratulations!

I sooooo want to be off grid!!! Maybe in the next five years. I've got a few commitments to work out.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Thaaaaaaat sounds like somebody is making an MFP party into a real plausible thing!!! :wink:
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I just made the mistake of hitting the little settings gear on the forums and said "Mark all as read" and now EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD has the highlighted yellow number on it...ugh

Also...leftovers from a massive cookout just hit the break area here in my office after I've eaten my salad and chicken. I'm so weak :tongue:

Resist! you can do it! don't be a wimp. :P
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 25 in August... the best part is my insurance going down on my car! I can't believe I'm excited about insurance lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I'm turning 25 in August... the best part is my insurance going down on my car! I can't believe I'm excited about insurance lol

Ya, i could totally be your dad...and your little sisters dad roflmao. gawd i feel old
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Don't our Kids usually pick the most expensive interests? Hopefully they will make good use of what you've spent before moving on to something new!

Oh you know it. I have a teenage nephew and it gets more and more expensive each year and things never last very long.
  • T0M_K
    Options

oh and your excited about the $$$ ...extra $$ is exciting
  • These24Hours
    Options

First... I usually use my phone but being on the laptop today has me appreciating the highlighted yellow numbers you speak of... ugh!

Superman is NOT weak!!! Hopefully he isn't hungry either! :p
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options

I think the last gaming system I personally owned had one joystick and one button. Yep.... Atari!
    Soooo.... I guess I wouldn't qualify as a gamer. But I do enjoy watching folk play. And I LOVE being outside! I usually train at the many parks here in Pensacola and try to get to the beach or woods on a regular basis.

Oh how I miss the beach!! I visit FL every year to see my friend, go to the Strawberry festival.

What part of Florida do you visit? I'm in the NW part near Pensacola.

Orlando and Tampa area. Will be going more southern Florida area next year Sarasota and Venice.