Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I make a mean carbonara...and I don't mean just for an Asian guy, I mean in general...plus I love making waffles, apple pies, etc...and I'm going to tackle making pho sometime soon
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    my cooking ends up like most of my nights with women, bad choices, not enough prep and burnt.

If they're getting burnt, it just means you need to turn them over more often.

Bahahahahaha
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    we've taken a turn...anyone sensing that? lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I make a mean carbonara...and I don't mean just for an Asian guy, I mean in general...plus I love making waffles, apple pies, etc...and I'm going to tackle making pho sometime soon

I am coming over for pie.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    we've taken a turn...anyone sensing that? lol

I just smell burnt skin and chloroform.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

I am coming over for pie.

You know you're always welcome for pie and whatever else you'd want me to cook up for you
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options

If you like waffles I have a homemade recipe to die for1t7lsvtrxplt.jpg
    Here's a pic of my waffles
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

my cooking ends up like most of my nights with women, bad choices, not enough prep and burnt.

wait is that before or after the stuffing? and what about sauce?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I make waffles too.
    ixp4qpfv70yn.jpg
    I know they look...not homemade.....
  • thedcubed1
    Options

If you like waffles I have a homemade recipe to die for
    Here's a pic of my waffles

You showed me yours I'll show you mine :tongue:
    gvc5xke4ts77.jpg
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    My recipe uses turpinado sugar to make it crunchy outside and fluffy inside :) even make my own dough. All ur waffles look amazing!! That's my kryptonite... waffles
  • T0M_K
    Options
    mine are simple..just require a toaster........
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    My recipe uses turpinado sugar to make it crunchy outside and fluffy inside :) even make my own dough. All ur waffles look amazing!! That's my kryptonite... waffles

I've got a buddy of mine who does his own waffle stand at farmer's markets and he uses sugar pearls in his yeast based batter that gives them a really nice crunch and sweetness...they're pretty amazeballs
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Talking about food we cannot leave out this deliciousness idznnd05qmmm.jpg
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Talking about food we cannot leave out this deliciousness idznnd05qmmm.jpg

I love you Lynn
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options

Sometimes the most simple can be the best option ;) but if you lived with me there are no eggos in my home just fresh waffles, last Saturday I made my roommates smoked salmon eggs Benedict sooo good
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    I'm 10 min from lunch... can't wait to eat
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Alright so while we're on the topic...you all know I love apple pie but here's another one of my favs...cream brulee
    ymmajaciw9o9.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

wait is that before or after the stuffing? and what about sauce?

You stuff while turning, sauce is always the very last step.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Sometimes the most simple can be the best option ;) but if you lived with me there are no eggos in my home just fresh waffles, last Saturday I made my roommates smoked salmon eggs Benedict sooo good

I made eggs benedict last weekend for my "roommates" too! But just with canadian bacon...my roommates aren't quite ready for smoked salmon haha