Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! :)
    Great encouragement​! Thank You!
    Have an Amazing day & Make it Beautiful! :smiley:
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Good morning Linda, and other semi-normal folks.
    We've made it to Tuesday so that's something right?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning Tom, Linda, Bob - did I get everyone? Hope you all are off to a good start.

Love the attitude, Tom - yes, that's the plan for the day!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Morning all.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Back to the grind!
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good morning Tom, Linda. Bob, Mary, Aly, and Sarah! Hope all had a good start to the week.

Love the encouragement, Tom! I'll focus on my nutrition since I'm taking a couple of rest days to let my sunburn heal. The tops of my feet are the worst!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Morning everybody! Busy busy day
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Morning Z. I was wondering about you. you've been quiet.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Haha y'all are too funny at home I was daddy's girl and a girlie girl he never let me. Then hubby is the same so I get off good I guess. Lol

I bet you do. :p
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah just been a hectic week but things are good. Workout this morning helped for sure!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Yeah just been a hectic week but things are good. Workout this morning helped for sure!

I still need to figure out how I am going to fit a workout into my day. I would much rather be on the running trail than at work right now.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

I still need to figure out how I am going to fit a workout into my day. I would much rather be on the running trail than at work right now.

That's the only reason I try and get it done first thing in the morning which is a struggle! But I know the rest of my day just gets pulled in too many directions. It's absolutely gorgeous out there now so I totally understand about wanting to be out on the trail right now too!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That's the only reason I try and get it done first thing in the morning which is a struggle! But I know the rest of my day just gets pulled in too many directions. It's absolutely gorgeous out there now so I totally understand about wanting to be out on the trail right now too!

I normally do every morning between jobs but things have been really messed up lately. I need to get back on track! It's driving me crazy.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

I normally do every morning between jobs but things have been really messed up lately. I need to get back on track! It's driving me crazy.

You'll get there...I know for me, when I don't feel like it, I get my gym bag ready the night before and have it all ready so I have less "excuses" to get going...but it's still not easy...and I can't imagine squeezing it in between jobs! But I've seen you do it before and I know you can get back at it!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Another day, another opportunity to get out there and crush your goals. Forget tomorrow, its history. Seize TODAY!! make it awesome! :D
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely people
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Blah blah normal
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning all