Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Happy May everyone. And as far as mowing the grass, I'd much rather do it myself.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.hope everyone's weekend was good. I've never mowed a day in my life. Lol I do help though when it's time for new mulch a flowers etc
  • striderb
    Options
    Good afternoon Lynn. My weekend was great. Hope yours was as well.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.hope everyone's weekend was good. I've never mowed a day in my life. Lol I do help though when it's time for new mulch a flowers etc

how you slide under the radar on mowing day...like your whole life???? lol. i'm impressed!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

how you slide under the radar on mowing day...like your whole life???? lol. i'm impressed!

I think she taught my kids! Lynn's a teacher right?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I mowed and also, hard raked for filler seed on Friday! Then it started snowing :confused:
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Yeah something about just having that time to shut out everything and just mow....some folks like to listen to music or whatever...I'm good with just doing it
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good after morning Normals!

So I got burnt yesterday at the beach. Should be an interesting training week with my feet toasty. Lol

I've mowed once this year. And trimmed the yard back to status quo...which took longer than mowing. Hopefully I can get by with once a week this year.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    All the lil flowers I planted were suffocated and frozen from the snow we got Friday & Saturday. They look all sad now :(
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    Options
    Haha y'all are too funny at home I was daddy's girl and a girlie girl he never let me. Then hubby is the same so I get off good I guess. Lol
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    Options
    All the lil flowers I planted were suffocated and frozen from the snow we got Friday & Saturday. They look all sad now :(

Oh no!!
  • striderb
    Options
    Nope - no music - just get out there and do it.
    The type of job where you can see your accomplishment.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tornado watches and warnings. I may finally get a good blo.........nvmd. :o go back to what you were doing, nothing to see here!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    90's this week and sunny. Gonna be hot soon so will enjoy the mid temps.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Is that fair when I'm freezing here in Colorado?;p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Is that fair when I'm freezing here in Colorado?;p

It'll seem more fair when we are pushing 120 degrees and you are loving the 80's or 90's with cooler evenings.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    'Tis true! :tongue:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Tornado watches and warnings. I may finally get a good blo.........nvmd. :o go back to what you were doing, nothing to see here!

can't unsee this... but I will show myself out. lol
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    It pored most of the weekend for us in Ohio, cancelled all sporting events. Went to my cousins baby shower and had a good time. Got to go to the dr this morning. Get to have a ganglion cist removed from my hand in a few weeks. Also the temps get to be in the 50's most of the week so will make it real hard to get outside to walk so might have to make a trip to the Y for running.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Good Morning all you wonderful peoples. How about we kill it today?!!?!!!. no excuses! stay on track, log everything and get moving! :):D