Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Snow...yuck! No thanks! I'll keep my rain.

Raining tons here too. Ordered pizza and staying in with Netflix.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    We had rain this morning and then it got a little steamy afterwards. Now it is looking to rain again this evening.
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    So I take a couple of days away from the forums and when I return 256 posts from the Normals... most of them about a stripper thread I missed. And my unofficial summary of those posts...

The ladies starting the stripper threads have some major issues but are funny as hell! The women in this thread got paid to get drunk and watch @Tomk652015 and @thedcubed1 cross swords while avoiding eye contact. And @happilybrad is making his MFP famous daiquiris for @shortgirlsneedlovetoo aka Lynn. Is that about right?

Oh... and y'all are just plain evil talking about donuts. I was doing so good this weekend! :D
  • These24Hours
    Options
    Oh... and Tom owes Aly an apology. I see now that she's not the only one that can cause a conversation to drift.... :p
  • These24Hours
    Options
    Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

No pizza here but did get some Netflix in. Suppose to be like this the next two days. I assume it has to be about the same there. Ugh!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

No pizza here but did get some Netflix in. Suppose to be like this the next two days. I assume it has to be about the same there. Ugh!

Yes, it started yesterday, stopped for a bit today but raining now through Monday :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Oh... and Tom owes Aly an apology. I see now that she's not the only one that can cause a conversation to drift.... :p

Ha! Yes!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good evening norms.
    Enjoying some wine and a lazy Saturday night. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
  • These24Hours
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sounds lovely. I'm doing laundry. :s
    Gonna hit the bed early so I can catch the sunrise. :)
  • gianna42
    Options
    Sounds lovely. I'm doing laundry. :s
    Gonna hit the bed early so I can catch the sunrise. :)

That sounds wonderful - enjoy. :)
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

Yes, it started yesterday, stopped for a bit today but raining now through Monday :/

We just need to move!
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Watching a movie and crocheting for the evening.
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What movie are you watching I want to learn to crochet I hear once you get going with it it is easy! It was a gorgeous day here ! and suppose to be tomorrow too looking forward to it so I too might see whats new on netflix.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    CynoO wrote: »
    What movie are you watching I want to learn to crochet I hear once you get going with it it is easy! It was a gorgeous day here ! and suppose to be tomorrow too looking forward to it so I too might see whats new on netflix.

Watching the Hallmark Mystery movie channel, addictive is all I can say. It took me a while to learn. It was basic stitches until I could learn to read pattern and learn new stitches. I do a lot of baby blankets, started working on dishclothes and hot pads to sell. Made all my nieces leg warmers and headbands for Christmas last year. It is supposed to be nice and sticky tomorrow.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    aj vs klitschko, that lived up to the hype! :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

We just need to move!

Australia?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I'm tired ...but traumatized :D
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Why traumatized?
  • gianna42
    Options
    Good morning all.
    Is anyone else having trouble with the app or browser? Yesterday my newsfeed wouldn't update on the app and this morning it's the browser as well