Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    you ladies like your creme eh. hmmm i'll leave it there.

swapping rides at lunch :)b0w2au2w0ri7.jpg

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

I can eat a Boston Creme filled donut and ride at the same time. I can double task, just saying.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I can eat a Boston Creme filled donut and ride at the same time. I can double task, just saying.

nice :) *makes a sticky note* :P
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Oh why hello! The normal conversation thread still plugging away I see. Nice vehicles @Tomk652015
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Thank man. i hate your abs ROFLMAO. kidding :) dude your set. don't lose them..trust me they hard to get back!! :)
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    @RoxieDawn took the words right out of my mouth!
  • projectsix
    Options
    Thank man. i hate your abs ROFLMAO. kidding :) dude your set. don't lose them..trust me they hard to get back!! :)

I've lost 100+ lbs being 40%+ body fat and clinically obese .. it's taken me MANY years to get to where I am, there's no going back!

Anyone have some big plans for the weekend?
  • T0M_K
    Options

I've lost 100+ lbs being 40%+ body fat and clinically obese .. it's taken me MANY years to get to where I am, there's no going back!

Anyone have some big plans for the weekend?

dude that is freaking awesome. props to you!
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Softball game for the kiddo if it don't rain and more NFL draft picks
  • projectsix
    Options

Sounds action packed! It's really nice here today and the weather is supposed to hold so probably take the kids out and do something, just not sure what yet.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    My big weekend is next weekend.. so just same old stuff this weekend..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Kid's soccer game, then adult roller derby game... Otherwise boring house and yard stuff here.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    we are expecting rain and thunderstorms all weekend. no plans really. "MAYBE" turkey hunting..but I aint sitting out in a thunderstorm under a tree for no damn turkey.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options

Nice Tom
    Beautiful day here for a ride
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I'm wedding dress shopping tomorrow with my future daughter in law. So excited
  • littlewolf3785
    Options

Sounds action packed! It's really nice here today and the weather is supposed to hold so probably take the kids out and do something, just not sure what yet.

It is cloudy like it could rain soon. We are supposed to get some nasty thunderstorms this weekend. Which will make any outside activities hard to do. Well you enjoy your weekend with your kids.
  • projectsix
    Options

It is cloudy like it could rain soon. We are supposed to get some nasty thunderstorms this weekend. Which will make any outside activities hard to do. Well you enjoy your weekend with your kids.

Thanks!

Your weather sounds intense, where abouts are you?!
  • littlewolf3785
    Options

Thanks!

Your weather sounds intense, where abouts are you?!

Ohio (Our motto, "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change")

And yourself?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    I'm wedding dress shopping tomorrow with my future daughter in law. So excited

That is exciting - have a great time. When is the wedding?

I have my sons' tennis match tonight, a concert, and then soccer and a dinner fundraiser on Sunday - tomorrow is FREE and I can't wait, even if it's supposed maybe rain.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What have I missed? Creme?