Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    My kids had to have one foot in the grave before they got the day off :# ..
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Its been a rough second half of winter...they all really are sick to some degree as is every kid in the school i think....varying degrees of stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus pressure, fluid behind the ear causing ear pain....its the weather wreaking havoc on all of us

Ugh that sucks I hope they're feeling better soon.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Hi everyone
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    Got all but one section of the deck stained.........because I piled all the stuff in one section. Can't wait to enjoy this weekend.......got to make it.

One more day!!! Is it deck weather where you are?
  • synchkat
    Its been a rough second half of winter...they all really are sick to some degree as is every kid in the school i think....varying degrees of stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus pressure, fluid behind the ear causing ear pain....its the weather wreaking havoc on all of us

OMG hope the kids get better. I was thinking yesterday, knock on wood, my boy hasn't been that sick this year.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Good Morning sunshine :) Best of luck today, I know you're going to rock this!
  • synchkat
    oooh good luck Pie!!! You'll be awesome
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone

Lol I'm afraid that I go there and they'll be like "Oh" like they forgot I was coming

But since I suddenly have a key I'm going to take advantage and drop another application off

So win lose or draw I'll have gotten stuff done
  • synchkat
    Yay Pie. Just take applications everywhere something will be right
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I have four out of five kids home sick today. It spread.....so its kinda like a monday i guess here

well that sucks.

I'm suspecting only my oldest is really sick. The others just don't want to go to school.

I have one home sick today as well.
  • synchkat
    Super **Dislike** for the sickie kids. I thought mine was going to be sick and all I kept thinking was NOOOOOO I HAVE to go skating this morning! I'm so selfish
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I have four out of five kids home sick today. It spread.....so its kinda like a monday i guess here

Ugh. That sucks, sorry to hear that!
  • pie_eyes
    synchkat wrote: »
    Super **Dislike** for the sickie kids. I thought mine was going to be sick and all I kept thinking was NOOOOOO I HAVE to go skating this morning! I'm so selfish

So shellfish
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hi everyone

Lol I'm afraid that I go there and they'll be like "Oh" like they forgot I was coming

But since I suddenly have a key I'm going to take advantage and drop another application off

So win lose or draw I'll have gotten stuff done

Glad you finally got a key, Pie. Good luck today! Get out there and do your thing, you will feel amazing afterwards I am sure, especially if you get the job!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Good luck today friend pie
  • RunHardBeStrong

So shellfish

MAKE A COPY OF THE KEY

Yes! Make 2 just in case! Lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Good Luck Pie. Be confident! you'll rock it!
  • pie_eyes

So shellfish

MAKE A COPY OF THE KEY

Lololol :wink:
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Sorry for all those with sick kids.

Time for me too hopefully sleep. You all have a most wonderful day, if that's possible with the sick kids.
  • pie_eyes
    alypri wrote: »

So shellfish

MAKE A COPY OF THE KEY

Yes! Make 2 just in case! Lol

D will change locks if he has to