Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Just gained a couple pounds reading the description
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Progress! All that’s left is to chill & add the ganache...fddvj0h75ae6.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    At work right now and tonight is my Friday, before work that is... I can't wait to get off Tuesday morning
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    why don't you sell it a a whole car
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    So they're not on your car right now then?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday
  • ChrysalisCove
    Options
    lvaw2mhodai4.jpeg

Done! This thing kicked my rear... but taste tests suggest it’ll be delicious! 🍓

Should look like this when we slice it:
    7erxgvjcrdts.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    very pretty!!!!
    If you had some extra chocolate you could have drizzled it over the top strawberries but it's a beauty.
  • ChrysalisCove
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    very pretty!!!!
    If you had some extra chocolate you could have drizzled it over the top strawberries but it's a beauty.

Thanks 😊

I debated more formal decoration, but... he’s 6. He wants sprinkles and birthday candles. LOL! If I ever tackle this bad boy again I’ll make a “grown up” version with shaved chocolate & dipped berries.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I like the decorating part of cakes so I always tend to go over the top only because I find it relaxing

it looks super chocolatey I'm sure he will love it I made one of those once with white chocolate. They look so pretty when you cut into them
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Good day everyone, bit late checking in on everyone here, was pretty busy.

How was the weekend?

Ridiculously busy, I can barely keep my eyes open at work this morning. Bleh!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I had a good weekend. just busy enough
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Do you ever have no inspiration for lunch but know you have to eat something but just can't figure out what you want? This is happening to me right now. I need to eat something cause I have curling after lunch but I just can't think of what I want. grrrr
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Do you ever have no inspiration for lunch but know you have to eat something but just can't figure out what you want? This is happening to me right now. I need to eat something cause I have curling after lunch but I just can't think of what I want. grrrr

I am very basic with my lunch, bread with turkey and 2 boiled eggs or bread with cheese and 2 boiled eggs
    I guess i am authistic like that, lol!

I got a salad kit I will make up and add some cheese. I"m odd and really like salad
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Oh i do like salads, but for lunch it's not practical since i eat it 15 minuts before i go to gym and the bread is easier to eat behind desk and still work

makes sense. I just need to have something otherwise I'll be starving by the end of my game this afternoon and after the game I have to run home to get the boy and get him organized for hi swim lesson
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Hello all....Happy Monday
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    How's it goin today, Bill? Up to anything interesting?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hey Reckoner did you have a fun weekend
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Oldest boy had a wrestling tournament, younger kids had some 4H club stuff to do, everyone had to spend time with friends, I played dad-taxi all weekend. I'm ready for the schedule to open up a little bit, it should in a few weeks!!