Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Lol....hug away

Storm's started....😥
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    We're still waiting for it to start
  • Bill9160
    Options
    3 Horrible Facts:

1. Today is not Friday
    2. Tomorrow is not Friday
    3. Day after tomorrow is not Friday

happy Tuesday
  • Bill9160
    Options
    This particular week I am...going away for the weekend...including a tattoo convention on Saturday. Might be getting me some new ink!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Whatcha gonna get Bill?

It's a snow day. The board has closed rhe schools because we're supposed to get some nasty weather. I suspect they got some flack for opening when we had that blizzard
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    @Gustaaf85 find a tattoo person they might be able to put your design to paper.

If I get another tattoo it will be a very simple line that's turns I do on the ice. The tracings of it look neat. I'd get it on my left rib cage
  • AliNouveau
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Those all look really neat
    I have a butterfly. I'll see if I can find a pic of my turn tracing

Eta here it is
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's very cool. A lot of detail but would look good.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ya get someone who is good. You don't want them messing it up
  • Bill9160
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hey WWFF

I'm not sure if I'm getting one...probably not. I just enjoy the atmosphere & checking out the art.

I have 4 at the moment with a few ideas for more. I do want a musically inspired half sleeve....have narrowed it down to a few artists for that.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    A half sleeve is a big commitment.
    My butterfly and if I get another are always hidden. Unless I wear a bikini then they can be seen. So they are only revealed on vacations haha
  • Bill9160
    Options
    Well...I have a skull & roses on my left arm that extends from my shoulder to not quite my elbow...the word remember on my right wrist...a memorial tattoo for my grandson on left forearm...and a dragon on my right calf.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    You're quite decorated aren't you

The friends I spend most time with are old school and not really body art receptive. I just keep mine hidden then when I mention it they're like what,?!???
  • Bill9160
    Options
    3 of mine have meaning....and one I just liked. The music sleeve will also have meaning as music is a passion of mine.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Is it true, that the ink is addictive? That once you get one, you desire more

I got one 15 years ago. Ya I might eventually get another. But not addicting for me at all
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I didn't enjoy getting it at all. I'd never be able to get a big one. I can't sit still long enough to have my hair dyed. I'd never be able to sit through getting a tattoo
  • Bill9160
    Options
    It can easily become an addiction...I wouldn't say I'm addicted because when I get one it has meaning or represents a part of my life.

The big misconception is about the needle thing...I'm not a fan of needles but a tattoo machine, while having needles, feels nothing like getting a shot.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    oh good lord

I just spent 40 minutes chiselling ice off my car. Ugh Thank good ness for 4wd. My stupid shoulder is now burning from shovelling and scraping. boooo
  • Bill9160
    Options
    It's like a really hot deep scratch lol, and so worth it

I liken it to a mild brush burn when it's done.
  • Bill9160
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    oh good lord

I just spent 40 minutes chiselling ice off my car. Ugh Thank good ness for 4wd. My stupid shoulder is now burning from shovelling and scraping. boooo

Saw your snow pic....looks like you got hammered.