Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    At least not a lot of positive stuff
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Why hello you two lovely people!

Morning Cat ๐Ÿค—
    I think the virus is sucking the life out of people. No one has anything to share ๐Ÿ˜ž

Wanna here some movie reviews? ๐Ÿ˜†
  • balanc41
    Options

Hi Cat
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options

Hi cat ๐Ÿ™‹
  • Ketch_22
    Options

Morning Cat ๐Ÿค—
    I think the virus is sucking the life out of people. No one has anything to share ๐Ÿ˜ž

Wanna here some movie reviews? ๐Ÿ˜†

Always ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

I could share about how Iโ€™m home all the time. Or tell you all about my exciting weekly adventure to the grocery store. ๐Ÿค”
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    So today I woke up... got dressed... had like 5 cups of coffee... then took my exciting scenic route through the dining room to the computer desk for work. Luckily there was no traffic. Doesnโ€™t seem to be any pedestrians or cars lately in my hallways.

Then I sat down at the desk, made my daily morning conference call. Put it on mute so no one could hear me yawning.

Had like 5 more cups of coffee.

Spent about 5 hours of an 8 hour workday actually working and the other 3 listening to people yap on the phone.

Logged off the computer. Made my walk to the living room. And hereโ€™s where the fun begins.....

An unexpected exciting adventure today! A trip to Walgreens because I forgot coffee at the grocery store. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ That wouldโ€™ve been a crisis bu Wednesday but it has been adverted!

Oh and I had lunch somewhere in there. Yes, @Ketch_22, it was tuna and crackers. Saltines. Little squares of salty crunchy goodness created by Gods. ๐Ÿ˜‹

• PaperDoll_
    Options
    Is that enough @slimgirljo15 or do you need more reading material? Iโ€™m sure I could go into more detail. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • balanc41
    Options
    But do you use cream or sugar in your coffee? You didnโ€™t tell us
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Is that enough @slimgirljo15 or do you need more reading material? Iโ€™m sure I could go into more detail. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ bravo.. Uhmm there were no detours to the bathroom?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    But do you use cream or sugar in your coffee? You didnโ€™t tell us

Neither ๐Ÿ˜
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Well there were but I didnโ€™t know you wanted details about that. Iโ€™ll PM that to you ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    I want more detail PD ๐Ÿ˜ what were you wearing? How did you have your hair? Etc etc

Jeans and a black tshirt. Hair down but pulled back into a ponytail when I went to Walgreens because itโ€™s so hot out. Oh, and my mask is light blue.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Well now, I canโ€™t be the only one conversing here. Come on kids! I need details about your days!

What ya all wearing? ๐Ÿ˜
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well there were but I didnโ€™t know you wanted details about that. Iโ€™ll PM that to you ๐Ÿ˜‚

*waiting*.. let's start with your shower ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Well... first I got undressed.. oh wait, MFP, sorry. I was already nude because no one here sleeps in clothes....

Turned the water on, stepped in and sensually and seductively washed my hair slowly for all my cam followers.

If youโ€™d like to know more, you can follow me for the very low fee of $19.95 a month. ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I have pics. Want them? ๐Ÿ˜„

Are they new? I still have the other ones I paid you for ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

I have pics. Want them? ๐Ÿ˜„

Pics arenโ€™t as good as the live footage ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    I want more detail PD ๐Ÿ˜ what were you wearing? How did you have your hair? Etc etc

Jeans and a black tshirt. Hair down but pulled back into a ponytail when I went to Walgreens because itโ€™s so hot out. Oh, and my mask is light blue.

It's a little hot for jeans ๐Ÿค”
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    Well now, I canโ€™t be the only one conversing here. Come on kids! I need details about your days!

What ya all wearing? ๐Ÿ˜

Trust me that's probably more than I did ๐Ÿ˜‚