Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I want more detail PD 😁 what were you wearing? How did you have your hair? Etc etc

Jeans and a black tshirt. Hair down but pulled back into a ponytail when I went to Walgreens because it’s so hot out. Oh, and my mask is light blue.

It's a little hot for jeans 🤔

It’s a nice, perfect 74 in the house. 😁
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Well now, I can’t be the only one conversing here. Come on kids! I need details about your days!

What ya all wearing? 😏

Trust me that's probably more than I did 😂

Yeah yeah, we know... you live in your pool. Stop the bragging 🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Is that enough @slimgirljo15 or do you need more reading material? I’m sure I could go into more detail. 😁😘

👏👏 bravo.. Uhmm there were no detours to the bathroom?

Well there were but I didn’t know you wanted details about that. I’ll PM that to you 😂

*waiting*.. let's start with your shower 😉

Well... first I got undressed.. oh wait, MFP, sorry. I was already nude because no one here sleeps in clothes....

Turned the water on, stepped in and sensually and seductively washed my hair slowly for all my cam followers.

If you’d like to know more, you can follow me for the very low fee of $19.95 a month. 😘

I'm good thanks, Raych shares your pics for much cheaper 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Is that enough @slimgirljo15 or do you need more reading material? I’m sure I could go into more detail. 😁😘

Well there were but I didn’t know you wanted details about that. I’ll PM that to you 😂

Well... first I got undressed.. oh wait, MFP, sorry. I was already nude because no one here sleeps in clothes....

Turned the water on, stepped in and sensually and seductively washed my hair slowly for all my cam followers.

If you’d like to know more, you can follow me for the very low fee of $19.95 a month. 😘

No more pics for Raych! 😠

• Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    As a stay at home Mom I've actually become quite eloquent in my reply to other women who ask what I do all day. Sorry mfp doesn't allow 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

You think supplying me with big macs is gonna be cheap. Mwahahaha

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    As a stay at home Mom I've actually become quite eloquent in my reply to other women who ask what I do all day. Sorry mfp doesn't allow 😂

I need to know now. Tell me 🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

Nooo.. I make copies and they are selling like hotcakes. I'm actually doubling my money even factoring in Rayches burgers.
    335vg3vn9up9.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

Nooo.. I make copies and they are selling like hotcakes. I'm actually doubling my money even factoring in Rayches burgers.
    335vg3vn9up9.gif

Where did you get this vid of me? 😮

I have to confess.. I pay PD for your pics too 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

335vg3vn9up9.gif

In fries?

Fries and uhmmm other favours I'm not allowed to discuss. She drives a hard bargain for your pics 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

335vg3vn9up9.gif

In fries?

Fries and uhmmm other favours I'm not allowed to discuss. She drives a hard bargain for your pics 😏

I hope they're worth it 😂

Absolutely 😍
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

335vg3vn9up9.gif

In fries?

That’s right. 😏 And Jo isn’t the only one I sell them to.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

335vg3vn9up9.gif

In fries?

you really can't keep a secret can you! :#
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    😳🤐
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Jo’s gonna go broke 🤣

335vg3vn9up9.gif

In fries?

you really can't keep a secret can you! :#
    lx1x wrote: »
    😳🤐

There’s two buyers now 😏
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    I leave the room for 2 hours and missed all the fun!! 🤣

Guessing now is not the time to mention I get all the pics for free. 😘
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I leave the room for 2 hours and missed all the fun!! 🤣

Guessing now is not the time to mention I get all the pics for free. 😘

😬🤫
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Well now, I can’t be the only one conversing here. Come on kids! I need details about your days!

What ya all wearing? 😏

No one else is sharing so I will. Started the day with the usual fun conversation with some of my favourite people. Some of which took place before my eyes were even fully open. Then breakfast for the kiddo and off to the shower for me (no cameras / no live feed). Then more hilarity ensued as due to a discussions about rocks. Which was so riveting, I left the house late again after yelling instructions at my kid who probably wasn't even listening.

Got to work, wearing a little black dress and black ballet style flats for running around if needed. Some drama occurred because people didn't feel it necessary to be dressed in a public place. Then several phone calls, strongly worded emails. Mad panic to complete everything before I take the remainder of the week off. And yes, a few trips to the bathroom. 😉

Now its home time (1 hour late - thank you manager!!! 🤬). Hopefully, my dinner hasn't been eaten by the kid (who knew an 11 year old boy could eat so much). If he has eaten it, I'm gonna just have a grilled cheese sandwich or popcorn with wine. No judgment please, I'm hungry but have no energy to cook again.

If there are more adventures when I return home, I'll be sure to share.

• PaperDoll_
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

What ya all wearing? 😏

No one else is sharing so I will. Started the day with the usual fun conversation with some of my favourite people. Some of which took place before my eyes were even fully open. Then breakfast for the kiddo and off to the shower for me (no cameras / no live feed). Then more hilarity ensued as due to a discussions about rocks. Which was so riveting, I left the house late again after yelling instructions at my kid who probably wasn't even listening.

Got to work, wearing a little black dress and black ballet style flats for running around if needed. Some drama occurred because people didn't feel it necessary to be dressed in a public place. Then several phone calls, strongly worded emails. Mad panic to complete everything before I take the remainder of the week off. And yes, a few trips to the bathroom. 😉

Now its home time (1 hour late - thank you manager!!! 🤬). Hopefully, my dinner hasn't been eaten by the kid (who knew an 11 year old boy could eat so much). If he has eaten it, I'm gonna just have a grilled cheese sandwich or popcorn with wine. No judgment please, I'm hungry but have no energy to cook again.

If there are more adventures when I return home, I'll be sure to share.

Updates needed. Did the kid eat your dinner? This never would happen if you kept 3lbs of taffy in hand to tie him over.

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,405 Member
    Options

What ya all wearing? 😏

I'll show you tomorrow :wink: