Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    goodness gracious sakes alive. some of the things people actually ask about on MFP. when i think i've heard it all.... "spot bleeding" comes up *sigh*

did you google it
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    goodness gracious sakes alive. some of the things people actually ask about on MFP. when i think i've heard it all.... "spot bleeding" comes up *sigh*

did you google it

I did....shouldnt have...
  • synchkat
    Options

did you google it

back with the meatheads for you. you're not supposed to mingle with us normals
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

did you google it

no..just kinda sat with my mouth hanging open for a minute.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Some people have no filters.
    I have a Facebook friend who is a weirdo and she was trying to get pregnant and would make her status detailed descriptions of her cycle. It was gross. No one ever likes her stuff but she's just a big time over sharer.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook friend who is a weirdo and she was trying to get pregnant and would make her status detailed descriptions of her cycle. It was gross. No one ever likes her stuff but she's just a big time over sharer.

She would very quickly be unfriended...though I don't FB anymore so not an issue. I hate over sharing!
  • T0M_K
    Options

ya. there are peeps like that for sure. lol. just makes me shake my head.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options

did you google it

Im being meathead shamed....Im just a normal guy!
  • synchkat
    Options

did you google it

Im being meathead shamed....Im just a normal guy!

Sorry anyone with like 80 billion meathead posts knows his place
  • synchkat
    Options

She would very quickly be unfriended...though I don't FB anymore so not an issue. I hate over sharing!

She'd also send me messages. She was icky, her husband is icky I didn't want to have to think about them "doing it" which I'd have to every time she'd tell me she was 3 minutes late for her time of the month. I'm serious it was like OMG I'm pregnant I was due today and it hasn't happened...ummmm ok
  • T0M_K
    Options
    *goes to take a bicep selfie* *decides not to post it* :|
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

She'd also send me messages. She was icky, her husband is icky I didn't want to have to think about them "doing it" which I'd have to every time she'd tell me she was 3 minutes late for her time of the month. I'm serious it was like OMG I'm pregnant I was due today and it hasn't happened...ummmm ok

Lol and what are you a walking pregnancy test?!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Are you too normal?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    moi normal? hmmm... that sounds boring...sorta
  • T0M_K
    Options

TMI. 3 little letters that say it all!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Think I am done adulting for the day. :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    titillate isn't that an awesome word?

that's my random post of the day the word popped into my head and I was like man that's an awesome word isn't it
  • synchkat
    Options
    bad day @J383?

And yay @lauranorr I've been pretty lazy. Well I guess I skated an hour but it was ice show practice so lots of not really doing a lot and my saying "it would be easier if you did this the right way"
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    titillate isn't that an awesome word?

that's my random post of the day the word popped into my head and I was like man that's an awesome word isn't it

Your rather titillating Ali ;)