Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I'm back from my walk. Soon as I walk in the door The Boss wants a toaster pastry. No, hello. How are you? Mama, you are lovely. Instead I am greeted by a no pants wearing little monster demanding pastry. At least I got out for a bit. Was nice.

lmao! omg..l love your life :)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Think I am done adulting for the day. :(

YAY. play time! :p
  • T0M_K
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    titillate isn't that an awesome word?

that's my random post of the day the word popped into my head and I was like man that's an awesome word isn't it

titillate...i kinda feel dirty saying it. surely you expected a comment like that out of me right?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

that's my random post of the day the word popped into my head and I was like man that's an awesome word isn't it

Your rather titillating Ali ;)

haha thanks Finns. Isn't it a good one though. Random words pop into my head at times. I'm a bit odd
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

Your rather titillating Ali ;)

haha thanks Finns. Isn't it a good one though. Random words pop into my head at times. I'm a bit odd

A bit odd is a good thing . You got that certain something Ali i reckon . Never change babe
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wow Finny is so nice to me. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    haha green...cause he's Irish right???? ;)
  • synchkat
    Options

omg!! You GET me!!!! <3

haha should I be frightened...should you maybe be frightened?
  • T0M_K
    Options

omg!! You GET me!!!! <3

haha should I be frightened...should you maybe be frightened?

pffft. if you get me...THEN be frightened!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    bad day @J383?

And yay @lauranorr I've been pretty lazy. Well I guess I skated an hour but it was ice show practice so lots of not really doing a lot and my saying "it would be easier if you did this the right way"

I wouldnt say bad. just having to deal with work and a sick child isnt fun. lol
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    bad day @J383?

And yay @lauranorr I've been pretty lazy. Well I guess I skated an hour but it was ice show practice so lots of not really doing a lot and my saying "it would be easier if you did this the right way"

I wouldnt say bad. just having to deal with work and a sick child isnt fun. lol

I feel ya, thats a rough day even if you took the work part out of it. Hope it gets better.
  • J383
    Options
    Yeah, I am thinking of just turning off my phone but that may piss off my boss. haha!
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am thinking of just turning off my phone but that may piss off my boss. haha!

smash it...cant answer a broken phone. Thats sound logic right?
  • J383
    Options
    Exactly...I need a place to hide out. Feel like she is riding by my house to make sure I am home. haha!