Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Do skin lighteners work

Like those concealers that brighten dark spots over time ?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Hi Ali - how is the toe?

It's swollen and bruised and getting a much deserved day break tonorrow :)

Is Maryland crab soup like a chowder? I don't like crab but I love crab cakes

Yes like a Manhattan red sauce not New England creamy.

No doctor visit?

No time to see the doctor. If I can get an appointment tomorrow afternoon I'll go, we're getting a delivery tomorrow morning...and I'm told they can't really do anything for it

I think I need sleep i just forgot our address when ordering Indian food!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    On behalf of all your skating fans I think it would be really cool if there was a YouTube from when you skated at the national level. Don't mean to embarrass you or anything and forgive me if I just did.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Hi Ali - how is the toe?

No doctor visit?

No time to see the doctor. If I can get an appointment tomorrow afternoon I'll go, we're getting a delivery tomorrow morning...and I'm told they can't really do anything for it

Lol sleep, what's that!!
  • synchkat
    On behalf of all your skating fans I think it would be really cool if there was a YouTube from when you skated at the national level. Don't mean to embarrass you or anything and forgive me if I just did.

Haha. Like real nationals way back when or this one. adult Nationals is just about fun for me and I need to upload this weekend's programs.
    I might have volunteered myself for something that will take us to real synchro nationals and will mean I might be challenged. I'm kind of excited but scared
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Hi Ali - how is the toe?

No doctor visit?

True . I broke my big toe before and there is nothing much that can be done by a doctor .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning norms...how goes everyone?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    good morning Jo
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member

Haha. Like real nationals way back when or this one. adult Nationals is just about fun for me and I need to upload this weekend's programs.
    I might have volunteered myself for something that will take us to real synchro nationals and will mean I might be challenged. I'm kind of excited but scared

Upload this weekend onto YouTube?

You have to give us the link. We want to see!
  • synchkat
    Morning Jo

And ya i know Finns but I guess it's good to get I checked out.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Morning Jo! What day/time is it there? Yeah I know I can google it but it's cooler to hear from you :D
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Morning Jo! What day/time is it there? Yeah I know I can google it but it's cooler to hear from you :D

8:20 am

I have a world time clock on my phone
  • slimgirljo15
    Correct pie ..8.24am Monday morn
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2016
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Mornin' Jo
    Morning..how's your day been?
  • slimgirljo15
    Mornin' Jo
    Morning..how's your day been?

Not bad, thank you for asking. It was my weekend with my boys but they've gone home. So, back to bored and lonely lol

Aww you got a couple of boys sweet..how old? Bet the place feels super quiet when they are gone..
  • synchkat
    1. @Kasner1975 how old are your boys
    2. And @slimgirljo15 ive been to Australia twice and the weirdest part is crossing the date line. It's so far that the time is like whatever but when you come home it's like you arrive home before you left
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Crap I'm late for work...in Jo time :)
  • slimgirljo15
    @Kasner1975 Aww enjoy them now..it gets worse :D

LOL..Ali weird isn't it...Sometimes its hard to wrap my head around the fact Im often on a different day to you..
  • synchkat
    @Kasner1975 Aww enjoy them now..it gets worse :D

LOL..Ali weird isn't it...Sometimes its hard to wrap my head around the fact Im often on a different day to you..

When hubs and I went we had a few connections and like three flights left at 10 am

And @Kasner1975 my husband has a cousin Clark was he named after someone's last name? My son is Harris because he was named after my mother in laws side
  • synchkat
    Haha. Neat. My son is Harris Walker...the grandmothers' maiden names. Hubs family usually names boys after the dad's side so I said no this is cool