Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    I've never tried 'em that way Tom, but that does sound delish
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I've never tried 'em that way Tom, but that does sound delish

had one this weekend. was Gewwwd
  • LiftingLisa
    Sounds gewwwd with peanut butter and chocolate. Mmmm...
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    So here is a funny *kitten* fishing story.

I was out sittin pretty by the lake on a very sunny day. The waters were calm and the breeze was just right. I thought to myself, this is the day I catch a monster. I was baited with chicken liver and just sat back in my chair. A few minutes drove by. I felt a snag on my line....I waited. I felt another one and I was on my feet happy as a child on Christmas morning. I am feeling a fight come with this beauty. I pull up and reel in over and over. As my monster gets closer I feel as if he has given up and is swimming right towards me. I reel and reel the last few feet and he is almost mine! I walk up to the edge of the lake and look down to see a fish on my hook!

A dead fish.....dead....dead fish.

:D (True story)
  • LiftingLisa
    LMAO!! Jen sweetie, how in the hell did you manage to catch a dead fish or catch it live and have it die on the way in? What did it do just give into fate early? lol....this is too much!
  • J383
    No girl...you could see bones. I died laughing for a while. Never in history of my fishing life have I ever caught and fought a dead fish....I have caught some crazy shyte too! lol
  • T0M_K
    J383 wrote: »
    So here is a funny *kitten* fishing story.

I was out sittin pretty by the lake on a very sunny day. The waters were calm and the breeze was just right. I thought to myself, this is the day I catch a monster. I was baited with chicken liver and just sat back in my chair. A few minutes drove by. I felt a snag on my line....I waited. I felt another one and I was on my feet happy as a child on Christmas morning. I am feeling a fight come with this beauty. I pull up and reel in over and over. As my monster gets closer I feel as if he has given up and is swimming right towards me. I reel and reel the last few feet and he is almost mine! I walk up to the edge of the lake and look down to see a fish on my hook!

A dead fish.....dead....dead fish.

:D (True story)

lol. was it in a bag like
    a5qwbz660pda.png
  • J383
    No, Tomkat...no bag. :p
  • LiftingLisa
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around how you caught a dead fish in the first place. That is the craziest shyte I've ever heard. LOL That is too funny.
  • J383
    The way it was hooked was around the bones. Hey he still counted as a fish caught! lmao
  • T0M_K
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around how you caught a dead fish in the first place. That is the craziest shyte I've ever heard. LOL That is too funny.

apparently the chicken liver was baking in the TX sun for a month prior to use.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    And I am trusting everyone can bait their own hooks.

I can!
    alypri wrote: »
    We may as well just bring our camping gear!

They prolly got some on sale up at the walmart.

I cracked up, Jen! They prolly got some on sale up at the Walmart... totally a Texan' sayin'!

• J383
    You know chicken liver is best when it smells the worst. :p
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

Eeewwww noooo not liver!
  • J383
    Not to eat Jen. lol
  • T0M_K

Eeewwww noooo not liver!

lol she catching catfish
  • J383
    And I am trusting everyone can bait their own hooks.

I can!
    We may as well just bring our camping gear!

They prolly got some on sale up at the walmart.

I cracked up, Jen! They prolly got some on sale up at the Walmart... totally a Texan' sayin'!

I was raised in SC, so it could be a mix of small town girl(Population 5,000)/Texan sayin. lmao
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Anybody ever just want to kill work??
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

Most days.
  • T0M_K

screw the f'er. that the phrase of the day. it fits everything...use it often