Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Anybody ever just want to kill work??

Everyday!
  • LiftingLisa
    @handyrunner wanna bring your pole and go fishing?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    The Jake from State Farm comment in the selfie thread just made me LOL...really loud...in the middle of a meeting that I was supposed to be paying attention to. People stared. It was awkward. :#
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Oh I don't know
    It looked like a girl trip. I wouldn't want to be chummed for bait hahaha
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    The Jake from State Farm comment in the selfie thread just made me LOL...really loud...in the middle of a meeting that I was supposed to be paying attention to. People stared. It was awkward. :#

lol. jen jen jen. when will you ever learn! lol
  • jenjencin78
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Evidently never lol! It was REALLY funny. My boss is cool and just said "you better send whatever that was to me after the meeting." Phew!
  • T0M_K
    lol those brain surgeons...what cutups! lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LOL...good thing you have a cool boss Jen. I've been sitting at my desk in my office and bust out laughing and the guy in the office across from me look at me like I'm crazy.
  • jenjencin78
    lol those brain surgeons...what cutups! lol

Sometimes they surprise me, there's only one in the group that is really a curmudgeon.

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member

Evidently never lol! It was REALLY funny. My boss is cool and just said "you better send whatever that was to me after the meeting." Phew!

Good thing it wasnt a pic of bedazzling :p
  • jenjencin78
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    LOL...good thing you have a cool boss Jen. I've been sitting at my desk in my office and bust out laughing and the guy in the office across from me look at me like I'm crazy.

This happens to me pretty regularly-I'm easily amused I guess.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member

This happens to me pretty regularly-I'm easily amused I guess.

I had some thoughts but I'll reserve them hahaha
  • LiftingLisa
    Oh, I am too. And easily embarrassed too. I'm usually sitting in my office on MFP with a big silly grin on my face of flushed cheeks red as a beet.
  • T0M_K
    Oh, I am too. And easily embarrassed too. I'm usually sitting in my office on MFP with a big silly grin on my face of flushed cheeks red as a beet.

hmmm wonder why your flushed with red cheeks????? :|
  • LiftingLisa
    Just happens sometimes. It's usually because I read something one of you naughty people say on here.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    I hope I aint in that list of naughty people :#
  • LiftingLisa
    Jen, you are at the top my dear. ;)
  • T0M_K
    pfffft..you naughty....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    OK - expert fishing preparation