Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Mornin Aly!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    i tried catching up... 577 posts. just couldn't do it. :/
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Wait, who's Annette? lol

I love to watch figure skating.....It's so mesmerizing. I can't even roller skate, I have terrible balance.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Wait, who's Annette? lol

I love to watch figure skating.....It's so mesmerizing. I can't even roller skate, I have terrible balance.

shoot Annette is the other new lady oops sorry you will forever be Mrs. Upton to me

and I have terribly balance and co-ordination off the ice but on the ice I'm the picture of grace and elegance so I tell myself
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Morning Tom ..
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Lol, I bet your awesome!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Morning y'all more normal than other normals , also nite y'all, not so good overnite of work has me down in the dumps am tired . I hope sleep fixes it and I wake and all things great are going on .
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Morning Tom ..

Hi Jojo :)
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Morning everyone! Hoping to get some ideas on how to stop snoring :neutral: I've been to the Dr who told me I should have surgery for a deviated septum but I don't think that will resolve the issue... also have tried allergy meds and breathe right strips. I think the snoring is impacting the quality of my sleep and leaving me tired.. buh.. any advice / tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • synchkat
    merr1cose wrote: »
    Morning everyone! Hoping to get some ideas on how to stop snoring :neutral: I've been to the Dr who told me I should have surgery for a deviated septum but I don't think that will resolve the issue... also have tried allergy meds and breathe right strips. I think the snoring is impacting the quality of my sleep and leaving me tired.. buh.. any advice / tips would be greatly appreciated.

have you done a sleep study? Could it be apnea?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Good morning everyone.

Hey Candy! Good to see you again. It is Candy right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Tyson Im not surprised you are tired..you don't get much sleep
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning Candy, Lisa, Tyson and anyone else that has popped in.
  • synchkat
    know what makes me shake my head about this place...when people relentlessly chase someone around the forums always trying to get their attention when clearly you're being shunned by the chasee for a reason and the chaser only looks like a sad stalker. I dunno is it a game or something? Cause if it is it's dumb

ok back to silly fun just an observation I have to run...meeting a friend for coffee in 30 minutes and I've no make up on but my hair looks awesome!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    know what makes me shake my head about this place...when people relentlessly chase someone around the forums always trying to get their attention when clearly you're being shunned by the chasee for a reason and the chaser only looks like a sad stalker. I dunno is it a game or something? Cause if it is it's dumb

ok back to silly fun just an observation I have to run...meeting a friend for coffee in 30 minutes and I've no make up on but my hair looks awesome!

Geez sorry. I won't follow you anymore!
  • LiftingLisa
    Bye Ali! Have a good day!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I'm sure today will be lacking sleep, but soon Friday and weekend of golf :D
  • MrsUptonOgood
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.

Hey Candy! Good to see you again. It is Candy right?

Yes Ma'am
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    merr1cose wrote: »

have you done a sleep study? Could it be apnea?

Yes, had a study and it's not apnea... so frustrating.. especially if I ever want to sleep with someone again :smile:
  • LiftingLisa
    Joseph do you snore all the time or mainly on your back?