Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    merr1cose wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    merr1cose wrote: »
    Morning everyone! Hoping to get some ideas on how to stop snoring :neutral: I've been to the Dr who told me I should have surgery for a deviated septum but I don't think that will resolve the issue... also have tried allergy meds and breathe right strips. I think the snoring is impacting the quality of my sleep and leaving me tired.. buh.. any advice / tips would be greatly appreciated.

have you done a sleep study? Could it be apnea?

Yes, had a study and it's not apnea... so frustrating.. especially if I ever want to sleep with someone again :smile:

Do you find you snore more if you're really tired? Or is it all about the same?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Joseph do you snore all the time or mainly on your back?

Good question.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Good morning everyone.

Hey Candy! Good to see you again. It is Candy right?

Yes Ma'am

Yay! I remembered. Your top helped me because it reminds me of blue cotton candy. :)
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Joseph do you snore all the time or mainly on your back?

Mainly on my back. Sometimes on my side (so I'm told) but yeah.. mostly back
  • LiftingLisa
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.
  • merr1cose
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.

Thank you my friend! Appreciate you taking the time :)
  • LiftingLisa
    Anytime. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I don't snore..Ive never heard myself :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited May 2016

Agree. Whenever hubs starts snoring, I elbow him till he turns to his side then it stops.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I don't snore..Ive never heard myself :D

Lol! I can vouch for this :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Can somebody play some of those awesome theme songs so I can wake the hell up?
  • merr1cose
    alypri wrote: »

Agree. Whenever hubs starts snoring, I elbow him till he turns to his side then it stops.

So what I'm hearing is that I need to learn to elbow myself... :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Waiting for @handyrunner to come in with the boom box on his shoulder!
  • LiftingLisa
    Can somebody play some of those awesome theme songs so I can wake the hell up?

Is this good for you? LOL
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Where was mine lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    What did you pick as your theme song, T?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Lisa knows lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    She will find it I'm sure