Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Listen to Ali
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    You're right...bed is the better option. Bed alone. Logic wins over tequila...hahaha that's the first time ever for that. Xoxo thanks normals.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm elder...I know stuff
  • jenjencin78
    Good Morning-I survived.
  • nitroalley
    Yay
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Awesome Jen
  • jenjencin78
    Stupid tequila.
  • nitroalley
    I have a story about Tequila. I don't drink it anymore.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Stupid tequila.

ya...stupid Tequila...dumpin itself in a glass and as if by magic floating to your lips and down the hatch...stupid Tequila! <3
  • T0M_K
    Oh...Morning all :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Morning Tom
  • nitroalley
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Stupid tequila.

ya...stupid Tequila...dumpin itself in a glass and as if by magic floating to your lips and down the hatch...stupid Tequila! <3

Lol. Tequila is a kitten. 10 double shots on my 20th birthday. Slept outside in the pouring rain.
  • jenjencin78
    Stupid tequila.

When your boss orders you margaritas and a shot, you drink them. Especially if said boss is a handsome surgeon hahaha!
  • T0M_K
    edited May 2016
    lol. women...always thinking with their...non brain parts :p wish i was your boss being your so obedient :p *wink wink*
  • jenjencin78
    lol. women...always thinking with their...non brain parts :p wish i was your boss being your so obedient :p *wink wink*

Ha! Well he does sign my paycheck so I'll always do as I'm told
  • T0M_K
    Good lord its gonna be a long day! :/
  • jenjencin78

Yup. Please say a prayer that I'm able to get out of grand jury duty. I've been here an hour and I'm ready to go. I did see a woman try to bring her dog to jury duty...in her purse. She put her purse containing the dog through the x Ray machine before the cops realized there was a dog in there. It was ridiculous and funny.
  • nitroalley
    Somebody needs to stop doing the rain dance!
  • T0M_K

Yup. Please say a prayer that I'm able to get out of grand jury duty. I've been here an hour and I'm ready to go. I did see a woman try to bring her dog to jury duty...in her purse. She put her purse containing the dog through the x Ray machine before the cops realized there was a dog in there. It was ridiculous and funny.

OMG lmao! poor puppy. dogs of any size do NOT belong in a purse!
  • jenjencin78

OMG lmao! poor puppy. dogs of any size do NOT belong in a purse!

Everyone in line was like wtf? The cops were cracking up and saying are you serious? Is this a service animal (it wasn't) I think she did it to get out of service so next time I get called I know what to do.