Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    The boy made me open his gift he made at school. It's a nice painting he made. I'll have to figure out where to put it
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    The boy made me open his gift he made at school. It's a nice painting he made. I'll have to figure out where to put it

Sweet!

My 13 year old daughter made me a card and added chores of my choice in there for her to do
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »

Sweet!

My 13 year old daughter made me a card and added chores of my choice in there for her to do

How nice is that!!!
    I need to wrap birthday gifts still. I have had a bit if wine...I wonder where my wrapping paper is
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Happy Mother's Day, ladies! Hope you are praised, pampered, and showered with love all day. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Happy Mother's Day, ladies! Hope you are praised, pampered, and showered with love all day. <3

Thanks gorgeous ..you too <3
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    You back from your mom's Jo?
  • synchkat
    I think imma bit drunk
  • steveburns469469
    steveburns469469 Posts: 28 Member
    drunk here too
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Yep..back from mums....
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Happy Mothers Day all, hope y'all have a great day. Smile an laugh an enjoy all things around you.
  • synchkat
    Happy mothers day moms.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Happy Mother's Day!!!!! I think we are going to take a ride down to the river today. Hopefully it is back to normal after all the flooding last month. It has white sandy beaches and is perfect for wading around in and it's a great place to lay out and get a little sun.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Hello everyone Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's & single Father's (because obviously you're doing the job of both parents) & hopefully I'll be able to begin celebrating, being a Mother someday also!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    <3 Happy Mothers Day! <3 Hope everyone enjoys their day.

I am on my second cup of coffee. Just enjoying the sounds of arguing over the play-station. Who took diamonds, stole a stove, and didnt get the pig. lol I cooked a lovely breaky for myself & kiddos. Decided to skip the cleaning today..well because I can and who cares. Right?! I received some amazing hand-made gifts. Thrills the heart for sure. <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I know it's been said but Happy Mothers Day to all you gorgeous hard working moms! Hope you enjoy your days. We probably won't do much, my 6 year old has been excited to give me what she made at school this week. Then the kids and I will probably go for a hike and come home to clean the house. Exciting stuff.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    My Breakfast this morning was 2 waffles with 2 tablespoons of Chunky Peanut Butter and a Pepsi Max.
    I have to go get a haircut and so does my mom.
    We need a few items from the store too.

I'm taking my mom out for Supper today since it is Mother's Day.
  • synchkat
    We had a nice brunch. I made stuff I like. A fritatta with tomatoes, bacon and mushrooms. yummy. got myself some pretty roses too. We had my mom, mother in law and our ex sister in law over so I got them all hydrangeas. I should ha e gotten myself one too they were pretty.
    Tine now for coffee and relaxing
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Happy Mother's Day, my beautiful MFP friends! Nice run, GREAT breakfast, fun afternoon. Now to put on the bikini and take a nap in the sun!!!