Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Got flowers and a Fitbit as a nice surprise from hubby and kids. Enjoyed family time with my mom and siblings. Now to relax

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday evening
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    My daughter made it with cayenne pepper so it had a nice zip to it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning norms..sounds like you all had a lovely mothers day...Mine had an awesome finish..My daughter who doesn't keep in touch a lot ..whom I havent heard from since Christmas actually sent me a text about 10pm ..was pretty chuffed..this is huge for her..I have to say it was a perfect end to my day..
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good morning norms..sounds like you all had a lovely mothers day...Mine had an awesome finish..My daughter who doesn't keep in touch a lot ..whom I havent heard from since Christmas actually sent me a text about 10pm ..was pretty chuffed..this is huge for her..I have to say it was a perfect end to my day..

That's awesome!! It's so hard when they don't keep in touch. I'm so glad you heard from her ❤️
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member

Good Morning Sweetie! Glad things went well for you <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    AWW laura he's so cute...you should talk to his school thoigh..they spelt mum wrong :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    uq6necn02bia.jpg

That's freaking awesome @lauranorr
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited May 2016
    How lovely Jo.

How sweet Laura.

We went out for dinner...just to a local place. It was easy and it's close wirh yummy burgers. Now we're watching the sponge Bob movie while I still try to do this stupid rubiks cube
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Today was an amazing day with the kiddos. Church, brunch, off to the waterfalls to feed the ducks and also found a really cool turtle. Took them to the playground for a few hours and had a blast. I got some great pics of us together, but I don't post pics of the kiddos online. Great Mother's Day though! They got me flowers. A cactus (?!) and chocolate (ugh) but I ate one piece and will bring the rest to work. Hope all the mamas here had a great Mother's Day! Here's a pic of one of the ducks, he ate right out of our hands lol. ntbjwmzc2j1y.jpeg
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    uq6necn02bia.jpg

Omg so cute Laura ❤️
  • synchkat
    What a cute duck and sounds like a great day.
  • nitroalley
    Are you still playing with Rubics Cube?
  • synchkat
    Hubs took it and was showing me how to do it. I accept I will never solve the cube. And ya Still working on it
  • nitroalley
    It's frustrating and then you see somebody else do it. Then it really makes you mad.
  • synchkat
    Haha and when he tries to explain and then I end up singing songs in my.hesd cause I lose interest after 34 seconds
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Good Morning y'all :)
  • nitroalley
    Morning Jen
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Morning y'all, works about over for me lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Good morning!