Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    51. half ya'll could be my kid :'(:'(
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    I can relate Laura. Mine are half grown and I am ready for me time. I want to feel amazing by the time I hit 40. I will have one in college and one high school. I have plans to travel the world and to accomplish my bucket list. ;)
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    I'm 38 just over a year until the big 4-oh
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited May 2016
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    @FLgirl40 where do i pick myself up a set of fine legs like that? <3

*looking around* Is Ali showing her legs off again?

haha I missed this. I haven't posted a pic of my legs in ages haha or have I? I dunno my advanced age plays with my memory
  • T0M_K
    i think i'm getting depressed
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Awww....daddy. :) LOL Just kidding.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good Morning friends!! Too many post since yesterday so I will just jump in here :)
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Me too
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    J383 wrote: »
    I can relate Laura. Mine are half grown and I am ready for me time. I want to feel amazing by the time I hit 40. I will have one in college and one high school. I have plans to travel the world and to accomplish my bucket list. ;)

Similar plans here, let's do it together! The two Jens take on the world!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    Ali. This is from my shoot on Saturday, has nothing to do with Titty Tuesday. It has everything to do with the fact I'm 41, and I rock as a boudoir model.

I think all the women in here lie about there age, no reason to pretend to be older , just admit your 8 years younger . I won't believe this nonsense anymore .

Lol..you think ladies lie and say they are older :D

Ain't a one of you look close to what your claiming , so yes , y'all must be lying

Im proud to say I'm 42 but feeling 22!

I'm 42 too!!!! but my birthday is coming up!!!! yay!!!!!

I'm loving the forties!

40s are great. It think it's hilarious though how people are always like OMG you don't look that age. I don't mind. I'm the face of the "new" 40s. haha I also then tell them it's the botox and extensive plastic surgery. People sometimes believe it

I'll be the big 40 in july

Your 33 I know it

ha. I'm kinda bummed I didn't reach my goals by my birthday but there is hopefully always 41 to get there by

weight loss goals? or other goals?
    40 is awesome. It's just another number. I feel as good in my 40s as I did in my 20s.

weightloss goals...I plan for my 40's to be really good because Im hoping to be a little more selfish with my time since the kids will be getting older lol Five kids close together is a lot to go through so its gonna be life for me coming up. Can't wait for my 50's.

Remember when we were younger and like 50 meant your life was over pretty much. It's so different now it's like you hit 40 and life starts again. With your situation you will have more time in your 40s and really get to get to work. In my 40s I did a skating competition in Germany doing things I didn't do since my teens and my old coaches all said I was a better skater now than back then and marvelled at how great I looked. I dunno it's like I hit 40 and didn't care anymore. not that I did care a lot of what people thought of my but it's like I got in my 40s and was like I look and feel amazing let's rock this age.

Thats amazing and a wonderful attitude. I am feeling positive about it, thanks! And good for you, you are pretty darn amazing!

it wasn't until I was in my 40s I did that. so you have time too. I think I was 41. It was like why not I can do this and I proved I can and even now wear bikinis. :)
  • LiftingLisa
    @FLgirl40 where do i pick myself up a set of fine legs like that? <3

*looking around* Is Ali showing her legs off again?

haha I missed this. I haven't posted a pic of my legs in ages haha or have I? I dunno my advanced age plays with my memory

Your theme song chica is Legs by ZZ Top :) You skate. I know you have amazing legs.
  • T0M_K

Awww....daddy. :) LOL Just kidding.

:o:|
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Did I miss Jo?
    Im still here :*
  • LiftingLisa
    Morning Candy
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    i think i'm getting depressed

I thought you were younger. Aging well
    You're as young as you feel, right?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Did I miss Jo?
    Im still here :*
    Good morning sweetie :*
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Oh, talking about kids and such..... including my step children, I have 6! ages are 16,18, 20, 22,23 & 27 and I have 3 grand babies ages 8 months, 12 months and 8 yrs old. So yeah, I feel Really Old!!! lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Me too

Tyson
    You definitely have no need to be!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    J383 wrote: »

Similar plans here, let's do it together! The two Jens take on the world!

The Mighty Jens Sounds bada$$ to me ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

No way you are 51 :o ..you look fantastic ..