Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I saw someone post it's titty Tuesday. Do women actually fall for these "hints" and post pics of their cleavage? This place makes me want to be a feminist

that's it. back to the strike or whatever is happening

my fav day of the week next to "take it off" thursday and "flasher" friday
  • T0M_K
    i mean... 'sheesh' shallow people *humpf*
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    I'd do take it off Thursday haha
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Ali. This is from my shoot on Saturday, has nothing to do with Titty Tuesday. It has everything to do with the fact I'm 41, and I rock as a boudoir model.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    Ali. This is from my shoot on Saturday, has nothing to do with Titty Tuesday. It has everything to do with the fact I'm 41, and I rock as a boudoir model.

I think all the women in here lie about there age, no reason to pretend to be older , just admit your 8 years younger . I won't believe this nonsense anymore .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »

I think all the women in here lie about there age, no reason to pretend to be older , just admit your 8 years younger . I won't believe this nonsense anymore .

Lol..you think ladies lie and say they are older :D
  • IndianaGolfer

Ain't a one of you look close to what your claiming , so yes , y'all must be lying
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Good Morning
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Hey Laura. Going ok. Had to do some chores before I could enjoy my coffee and see how yall are. lol Adulting sucks.
  • handyrunner
    Sup Jen
  • slimgirljo15
    Hi Jen..Laura
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member

Ain't a one of you look close to what your claiming , so yes , y'all must be lying

Im proud to say I'm 42 but feeling 22!
  • T0M_K
    hi jennypoo. morning laura, ali, aly, tyson,mike, jj, jojo, lynn, etc etc etc and so on and so on
  • IndianaGolfer
    I believe the 2nd number
  • slimgirljo15
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    hi jennypoo. morning laura, ali, aly, tyson,mike, jj, jojo, lynn, etc etc etc and so on and so on

Good morning Tom :*
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I saw someone post it's titty Tuesday. Do women actually fall for these "hints" and post pics of their cleavage? This place makes me want to be a feminist

that's it. back to the strike or whatever is happening

Is that all it takes to show boobies? Smh lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

Im proud to say I'm 42 but feeling 22!

I'm 42 too!!!! but my birthday is coming up!!!! yay!!!!!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited May 2016
    I believe the 2nd number

You get lots of kisses for that!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    J383 wrote: »
    Hey Laura. Going ok. Had to do some chores before I could enjoy my coffee and see how yall are. lol Adulting sucks.

Jennnn! Sup girl? <3<3
  • handyrunner
    peoplenzooming in and out